I stay here after my trip around Alaska a friend I meet said this is a very good place to stay and she was right. It has a very homely. With cupboards in the kitchen with free food in left over from guests. I could make pan cakes and lots more, this made me happy in the morning, I did want to leave=) I will be
Back here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spenard Hostel International is conveniently located one mile from the Ted Stevens International Airport and on the bus line to historic downtown and the universities in Anchorge, Alaska. We offer dorm style lodging in a clean, friendly, and helpful environment with plenty of amenties. Guests have access to 3 kitchens, 4 bathrooms, short and long term secure storage, free wifi, coin operated laundry, vending machines, book exchange library, and free coffee, tea, and hot cocoa, oatmeal, & pancakes. During the summer season, we have tent space available, bike rentals, bbq grill in our spacious yard, and plenty of lawn games. We are happy to help you plan the details of your trip to Anchorage or throughout the state, and we're the perfect place to launch your Alaskan adventure. We are open year round, have no lock out, and late check in is available with advance notice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Spenard Hostel International reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spenard Hostel International Hotel Anchorage
- Spenard Hostel International Anchorage, Alaska