“Amazing!”

Peggy's Restaurant
Ranked #208 of 890 Restaurants in Anchorage
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 May 2013

Loved everything about here. I remember eating here as a kid. Always go back! Delicious and hearty food that is dirt cheap!

Reviewed 30 April 2013

We stumbled upon Peggy's as we drove around town looking for a place to eat breakfast. The staff wasn't particularly friendly, but they were attentive and our food was excellent and there was LOTS of it. The atmosphere was circa 70's-80's-90's mish mash, but not bad. I'd recommend Peggy's and I'd also go there again.

Reviewed 9 January 2013

This is a man breakfast joint not real clean but man to they give you tons of food! I had the PEggy's Breakfast Special and it was more food them most people could ever eat.

1  Thank dbahnsen
Reviewed 20 November 2012

My husband and I stopped in one day for breakfast, the service was good, food was great, and yes eventhough the place looks old, it's a great atmosphere everyone was friendly. Being new to AK and coming from a BIG city finding friendly people and good home cooking is a plus. Our kids love going to Peggys' and the pies, can't forget those delicious pies.

Reviewed 22 August 2012

A favorite of lots or people. Don't expect exceptionally healthy food. But do expect portions that are large enough to share and frequent coffee refills.