“Late evening”

Cuisines: Mexican
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 28 August 2013

We visited at 9:30 pm and they close at 10:00, about 15 minutes before closing a large family of about 15 people came in, they were told it was closing time and that they did not have enough food left for the day. Just before this group came in the employees boxed up the food for themselves and it was sitting on the end of the counter. At about 5 minutes before closing they saw somebody else start towards the door and the employee actually ran to lock the door before they could enter.

Reviewed 15 August 2013

Even with construction in front of their building making this location look closed, our family of eight adults and two infants found our way inside and thoroughly enjoyed our meal. Best was the queso sauce, and thus anything it went on top of. Not sure what the "frequent customer" card does, as we used it five separate times during our various orders, but received no rewards or bonus items. Staff were very patient, accommodating, and went out of their way to support meeting the needs of both of our infants.

Reviewed 24 July 2013

Definitely not authentic Mexican food but there is a wide selection of burrito and taco choices, as well as a couple types of soup. The Mexican "gumbo" is good. The servings are adequate.

Reviewed 16 June 2013 via mobile

I first realized that Qboda was going to be an interesting experience when I made it to the front of the line and the first thing they asked me was "white or wheat?" I grew up in southern California where I must have tried dozens of different taco shops, but have never been asked that question. I asked if they had corn tortillas and they said no. I felt like they were annoyed with my question and were in a hurry for me to move along, so I chose "white" hoping that ment flour. Everything else seemed pretty normal until they asked me about rice... Again, they asked "white or brown" and I asked, "don't you have Mexican rice? Or Spanish rice?" and again I was denied. So I paid for my expensive burrito with a sticky tortilla, ate it, and left with a horrible tummy ache that lasted almost two hours. Sorry, but I won't be eating here again.

Reviewed 15 June 2013

They do a good job of the standard Mexican fare for a national fast food chain. The food is fresh and the service is fast. The burritos are big and tasty.