“Just a great experience all around!”
Review of Skydive Las Vegas

Skydive Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Skydive Las Vegas -- the first-time skydive experts. Jump out of our perfectly good airplane, freefall at 120 MPH, then enjoy the parachute flight while taking in spectacular views of the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, the Colorado River and the Las Vegas Strip. Skydive Las Vegas has been in operation since 1993 and is Nevada's longest running student skydiving center and the first to specialize in first-time tandem skydiving. We are located at the Boulder City Airport in Boulder City which is only minutes away from the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead. When you are in the airplane and in freefall you can see the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, the Colorado River, the beautiful golf courses of Boulder City, the Las Vegas Strip, Mt. Charleston, Red Rock Canyon, the Valley of Fire and more! Our landing zone is located right next to our facility making it easy for your friends and family watch you jump and land right in from of them. After landing, you walk right back into our facility and celebrate the most exciting thing you've ever done. We use only the finest state-of-the-art equipment and airplanes. We fly new PAC-750XL skydiving airplane that can carry up to 7-8 tandem jumpers (14-16 people) per load. The PAC-750XL is the only airplane in the world built specifically for skydiving. Our skydiving equipment is the latest and safest available today. We offer complimentary transportation from the Las Vegas Strip in pristine shuttle vans. We have the largest and nicest skydiving facility in Nevada, complete with a large air-conditioned lobby, restrooms, HD television for your viewing pleasure, snack and soda machines, and most importantly a Starbucks Coffee machine that brews fresh ground Starbucks coffee.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Baby buggy parking, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

If you are planning to jump out of a plane, make sure it's with Skydive Las Vegas. Great staff and a great experience. I just wish the jump could have lasted longer. Stupid gravity.

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"instructor"
in 206 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had a breathe taking experience. Very Professional & safe place to sky dive. Everything was on time - Shuttle pickup/Briefing/Gearing up/Flight time.

Anyone visiting Vegas and wanna try crazy stuff - Sky Dive would be one of the choice.

Strongly recommend.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great time, first time skydive experience and it was awesome. I would definitely do it again with this company. Thank you!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

What an experience...has a great day staff are amazing full of chat only took up a couple of hours so still had the rest of the day to enjoy the sun