“Great service and excellent food”

Boulder Dam Brewing Company
Ranked #7 of 61 Restaurants in Boulder City
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Brew Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids, Groups, Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, After-hours, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Located in the heart of the historic Old Town district, Boulder Dam Brewing Co. is Boulder City's first and only brewpub. Located across the street from the Boulder Dam Hotel, the brewery is less than five miles from Lake Mead and less than eight from Hoover Dam. Practically a museum in itself, the brewery features decor and fixtures from the 1930's, silent films made during the construction of the dam, actual pieces of equipment used during the construction and a myriad of art depicting Boulder City's beginnings and brewing from the period. A destination for locals and visitors alike, Boulder Dam Brewing serves up six original pub-brewed beers at a time. The 40-barrel system allows the flexibility to offer many unique styles, from refreshing Pilsners to hoppy Pale Ales to creamy Stouts. Food ranges from traditional pub fare to salads, burgers, sandwiches and more, all prepared from scratch. The brewpub also carries a great selection of craft beer from around the world, wines and non-alcoholic beverages. With plenty of seating inside, and a beautiful beer garden outside, it's the perfect place to stop by for a pint and a bite.
Laguna Niguel, California
“Great service and excellent food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

We had dinner here one of our nights in boulder. Our waiter was wonderful and accommodating. I had the fish and chips and probably some of the best I have ever had. We would definitely go back again.

• Visited May 2014
DamBrew, Owner at Boulder Dam Brewing Company, responded to this review, 7 August 2014
Hey there! Thanks for stopping by my little brewpub! I'm glad you had a good time. We think the secret to fish & chips is all in the beer you batter them with! If you remember the name of your server, I'd like to give him/her a pat on the back. If you're ever back in the area, we'd love another opportunity to impress you. Cheers!

“Great outside lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

My wife, daughter and I had a great lunch sitting outside at Boulder Dam Brewery. I had a Hefeweisen and it was great. Only had one because I had to drive or I would have had another. The food was excellent and the service was great. I highly recommend a stop here sometime for a bite to eat or a cold one.

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by my little brewpub! I'm glad you had a good time. I'm sorry you couldn't enjoy a few more Hefeweizens! That's my favorite, and probably why I live three blocks away! If you're ever back in the area, we'd love another opportunity to impress you. Cheers!
COLUMBUS, OHIO
“GOOD BEER AND GOOD TIMES”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

My fiance has a friend that lives in Boulder City, so on a recent trip to Vegas we stopped by to see her and she took us to the Dam Brewing Company. We sat outside in a fairly large patio area and despite being around 90 it was still very comfortable. The food was good but the beer was better. Inside the bar is nice also, and it was quite crowded despite being early Sunday afternoon.
If you are visiting the Hoover Dam this is a great place to have some beers and relax a bit and the food is good and unlike along the strip in Vegas, it is very reasonable.

• Visited May 2014
DamBrew, Owner at Boulder Dam Brewing Company, responded to this review, 9 October 2014
Thanks for stopping by our little brewery! I'm glad y'all enjoyed yourselves. If you're back in the area, we'd love another opportunity to impress you. Cheers!
London, UK
“Great live music”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

We had a lovely relaxing evening here listening to the amazing Chris Heifner and sampling some nice drinks and food.

Visited May 2014
Thanks for stopping by our little brewery! I'm glad y'all enjoyed yourselves. Chris is awesome, right? We dig that guy. If you're back in the area, we'd love another opportunity to impress you. Cheers!
Rapid City, South Dakota
“Cool atmosphere”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

We stopped here on a day trip to Hoover Dam. Cool location and bar, the food was decent. I had the beer flight and about two of them were drinkable, the pilsner was good, but stay away from the old english.

• Visited January 2014
Thanks for stopping by our little brewery! I'm sorry not all the beers were to your liking. Then again, that's why we have 18 on tap! If you're back in the area, we'd love another opportunity to impress you. Cheers!