El Rancho Boulder Motel
Quality Inn(Boulder City)
US$84
US$76
QualityInn
Boulder Dam Hotel(Boulder City)
US$97
US$93
US$89
BestWestern.com
Sands Motel(Boulder City)(Great Value!)
US$74
Hoover Dam Lodge(Boulder City)
US$96
US$177
US$145
Travelocity
Nevada Inn(Boulder City)
All reviewsfree coffeeclean roomsgreat retroclose to downtownleaving las vegasstay there againstep back in timecomfortable bedwillow beachair conditioningboulderpetofficerefrigeratorfreewayvintageclerk
Reviewed 12 October 2013

Ok, this is the best motel in Boulder City, Nevada. What is not said is that's not saying much. All of the motels in BC suck. There is not one good one. Stay in Henderson instead. The drive to the dam will be well worth not having to stay in any BC motel. The eating places are great- the motels are 50s at best. Examples: We NEVER had cold water in our sink the two nights we stayed. To brush teeth or wash hands we had to use the bathtub faucet. The air conditioner blew only hot air. The smokers all gathered outside our room to smoke because that's where they put the cigaret butt receptacle, so we couldn't open our door for ventilation. When my wife asked for an extra towel because she had to wash her hair, the woman brought her a towel that had all of the center of it gone and was left with a piece of cloth bordering a huge hole. Was this a lesson not to ask for anything extra? The place is clean but that is the only good thing one can say about it.

Room Tip: Do not stay in a room at the west end of the motel. Tons of cigarette smoke and a lot of noisy people in a tight space.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank SouthwestPhotog
Reviewed 10 October 2013

We stayed at El Rancho Boulder last week and had a nice stay. They accept pets which was nice. We have a large dog that is very well behaved. He was allowed. The rooms are clean and quiet. The staff was very nice and accommodating. The rooms have a microwave and refrigerator too.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 September 2013

I have stayed here a couple of times and enjoyed it both times. The rooms are clean and nice. The staff is always helpful and very nice. Swimming pool is also nice. It has charm and is a step back in time. My wife and I also like Boulder City as it has some good places to eat and antique shops.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2013 via mobile

The most expensive hotel so far on the trip. Stayed there 1 night room was big but no fridge no cofee maker no shampoo etc all the things we had in motels which were half the price, lady at reception kept phoning for 5 minutes privatly discussing a problem of her prescription for medicine and after she finihed no word of excuse.
Would not stay there again

• Stayed: July 2013
elranchoboulder, Owner at El Rancho Boulder Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2013

I wanted to apologize for the problems that you had while staying at my motel. I do understand why you were upset, in fact the front desk person that you had to deal with is no longer with us. She had more problems with her prescriptions than I wanted at my business. Furthermore, if she had been doing her job she would have let you know that all of the things that you needed were available upon request, and all of our rooms have refrigerators. Unfortunately she didn't bother to open the kitchenette that was attached to the room you were staying in. While I cannot do anything but apologize at this point, if you are ever back this way, you are welcome to a room for the night, Free of Charge. I also want to thank you for bringing this problem to my attention, its people like you, that take the time to write the review, be it. Good or Bad that really make a difference. Thanks Again, Jamie/Owner

Reviewed 22 July 2013

If you're looking for a Marriott, this isn't it. But its just darling. The staff is very nice. Rooms very clean and comfortable. The swimming pool, I have to say, is one of the nicest hotel swimming pools I've ever been in. Excellent location.
Its a little pricier than some of the other hotels/motels in the area, but I'd stay there again in a heartbeat.
My only complaint - the free WiFi kind of messed up my computer. It was incredibly slow and when I was on it, I had numerous pop ups that I could not be rid of. I had to reinstall my browser once I got to another location.

Room Tip: I was right next to the office and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank LuxT954

Thank you so much for the review, I really do appreciate it when people take the time to let us know how were doing. As to the Internet Service, I will be calling our provider, a company called Datanamics to see if I can find out what's going on with it. If you are ever back in our neighborhood we would love for you to stay with us again. But if you have any problems at all, please let me know, so that we can get it fixed immediately. We want our guests to enjoy there stay, and not have any problems at all.