Really nice rooms, really clean, great friendly service.
We would stay there again, but would ask to be put where the long term linemen were not staying.......
The lady who checked us in was super friendly, as promised, no chemical odor smells, so no headache, great park nearby to walk yourself and/or your dogs!!!! Very near great restaurants and stores....to drive or walk to!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The El Rancho Boulder Motel is family owned and operated. While we are not a 4 Star hotel, our rooms are CLEAN, comfortable and safe. Any member of our staff will be happy to help you in any way we can. Upon request, we provide transportation to and from the Boulder City Airport and while we don't have a business center, we will be happy to make you a few copies, or hold a delivery until you arrive. We have a discount agreement with a few of the restaurants nearby, one of them is right next door, so everything you need is within walking distance. And if there is anything that you need, that you don't see in your room, PLEASE ASK. Our Front Office has a supply of everything from Shampoo to Pots and Pans, as our kitchenettes are actually full kitchens. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- El Rancho Boulder Hotel Boulder City
- El Rancho Boulder City Hotel
- El Rancho Boulder Motel Boulder City, Nevada