Town of Boulder has many old school motels, it's charming. When we needed a nights accommodation the local folks recommended this motel. So glad they did, we had a room equipped with king size bed, great bath - and in the am, we were offered coffee outside by the lobby entrance. Mary, who was on duty when we left the next morning, was kind, helpful and most accommodating! If you are considering a stay in Boulder, I'd highly recommend this spot!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The El Rancho Boulder Motel is family owned and operated. While we are not a 4 Star hotel, our rooms are CLEAN, comfortable and safe. Any member of our staff will be happy to help you in any way we can. Upon request, we provide transportation to and from the Boulder City Airport and while we don't have a business center, we will be happy to make you a few copies, or hold a delivery until you arrive. We have a discount agreement with a few of the restaurants nearby, one of them is right next door, so everything you need is within walking distance. And if there is anything that you need, that you don't see in your room, PLEASE ASK. Our Front Office has a supply of everything from Shampoo to Pots and Pans, as our kitchenettes are actually full kitchens. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- El Rancho Boulder Hotel Boulder City
- El Rancho Boulder City Hotel
- El Rancho Boulder Motel Boulder City, Nevada