“Crunchy French Toast Superb!”
Review of Star Burger - CLOSED

Star Burger
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 November 2011

Fresh potatos! Freshly ground coffee! Who knew this could still be done! Crunchy French Toast was delightful. I'll be baaack!

1  Thank Dee C

Reviewed 21 November 2011

We had the freshly made curly fries with their own "homemade" dip-it sauce; yummy.
My boys LOVED their chocolate shake!!!
The coffee is freshly-made and you get individual flavored creamers!!
The Chicken Breast sandwich was Super-Duper!!
WE are making it our new "hang-out" spot

Reviewed 24 September 2011

have been eating there for a while basic burger joint but they do it right friendly people

1  Thank Kishargal H
Reviewed 1 September 2011

I recently stopped at Star Burger for lunch. I drove through the drive through and completely missed the menu board. At the window I was given a 'regular menu' and was able to order. While I was waiting they offered my travel companion, a small dog, a small bowl of soft serve ice cream!

My order was for a burger and onion rings. Both were delish. Good sized burger with plenty of toppings, juicy and tasty. The onion rings were thick and crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside.

I ended up parking my car and eating at the shaded dining area out back.

I will definitely be stopping here again and trying some of their specials - such as the deep fried twinkie and the home made curly fries.

2  Thank Alexy
Reviewed 8 June 2011

Service was friendly and fast. Milkshakes and burgers were old fashioned and delicious! My husband and I both had burgers, fries and shakes for under $20. We will definitely eat here again on our next trip!

3  Thank ArmyPetVet2014