“An unexpected great lunch”
Review of Little Dumpling - CLOSED

Little Dumpling
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: New Restaurant/owner Is Former "golden City" Chinese Rest Location
Reviewed 15 November 2012

Tired of yet another chain restaurant, we stopped while on a visit to Hoover Dam. After several Panda Express experiences we were really impressed with the variety and quality of the food. There was still the standard 'American' Chinese food, but also some much more traditional food. The service was fine from the ex-Hong Kong'er who served us.

Would give it a shot ..

Reviewed 10 November 2012

This is such a wonderful place to eat when you are tired of burgers, fried food, and over priced pizza! And their lunch meals are real meals including soup or salad and less than $8 per person! They will make you anything you want anyway you want it, even if it is NOT on the menu! As long as they are open my family and I will be constant customers!

Reviewed 26 October 2012

I am a local and have eaten here a handful of times in the last year, but every time I swear I will never go back! The service is horrible and the food is nothing to be impressed with. Our waiter, same guy every time, is pushy and unfriendly. On my last visit he asked me not to park in front of the building because people couldn't see his lunch sign if I did. Then we asked him to split our check. There were three of us and he argued with me about doing it. He said, "you will still all owe me the same amount". In short, the service is horrible.
Today the soup was bland. We all added salt or hot sauce to make it bearable. The honey chicken is decent, but the sauce is very strong. I just don't think that between the service and the food it is that great of a place. Stop by Panda Express and get the same thing without the hassle.

Reviewed 28 May 2012

We live in southeastern Henderson, so rather than brave the Vegas Metro area (or the strip), we "jump the hill" occasionally to Boulder City when we want to do a quick meal out. Aware of a {good) Little Dumpling restaurant in Henderson, the sign caught our eye. Very unpretentious, easily missed small location on the main highway. Highly attentive waiter (may be an owner). Good selection of Chinese and Thai dishes. I love Thai food, and am at a loss what other reviewers didn't like. Nothing fancy, but all good. Singapore noodles especially appealed to me. We've been back several times and have never been disappointed.

Reviewed 19 March 2012

A great place to grab a bite of Chinese in Boulder City, clean, fresh ingredients. Thai eggplant is exceptional