“I miss The Widow Maker so badly in Bangkok, Thailand!”
Review of The Dillinger

The Dillinger
Ranked #4 of 65 Restaurants in Boulder City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

My family visited The Dillinger some time in April, 2014. We ordered 2 The Dillinger, a house salad and The Widow Maker but they were out of Fire Roasted Artichoke......
We loved the sweet potato fries, the Asian cole slaw and the best yummy stomach filling, The Widow Maker.
Our server, she was fast, polite and pleasant. The restaurant owner, he always gave full attention to all his customers no matter whether you are sitting inside or outside the restaurant, and always wearing a smile.
Their chef were happy and polite too.
I love their hand scrub that they offer in the girl's room!
Our lunch was completed by the mouth watering oversized Bread Pudding. Guess what, it was too bad that you have not been to The Dillinger!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

I have eaten here a total of 3 times. Once was for a Valentines dinner. They had a special menu that night and the food was excellent. Since then I've eaten there one other time for dinner, and once for lunch. Not impressed with either. What I ordered tasted like something I could have thrown together in my own kitchen...and I'm no cook! But, since I live close, I feel obligated to at least give it another shot or two. The staff is very nice...but so is everyone else in Boulder City! Love this little town.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Interesting menu with lots of choices. Ten in our party were all very satisfied with items ranging from an Oriental Salad to a BBQ Brisket Sandwich. This is a nice place for casual dining with a nice bar also.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Very good burger with BBQ shredded beef and Onion rings. Dined outside, beautiful day and no bugs like Michigan!

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Ordered their chili which was so-so. Fries had a funny taste to them so I left them. I had indigestion later that night, so I am glad I didn't eat too much of what I was served. Service was fast and friendly and quick to refill our drinks.