“A must if you like clay shooting”
Review of Desert Hills Shooting Club - CLOSED

Desert Hills Shooting Club
Reviewed 4 September 2013

only 30 mins out of Vegas
get a golf buggy has to be a great time.
Guns for hire
Watch a video hire a gun and a buggy and off you go
Sporting lay out great but they also have trap ans skeet.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

This was my Father's Day gift to my partner. He had no clue I had arranged this. I am pretty ignorant regarding guns, so I emailed desert hills, and asked them to put together a fun afternoon of shooting for my SO. I gave them an amount I wanted to spend, scheduled and time...and that was it. They are amazing! Personalized service, friendly and knowledgeable.

Reviewed 13 August 2013

Well if you want to shoot a real gun you have to come to this place.
Desert Hills Shooting Club and Store is an awesome experience.
They have new and current guns for you to shoot, nothing old and beat up here.
I rented a barrett M107A1 50.cal just like the ones the US Military uses in Afghanistan and other hot zones I felt like a army ranger or seal shooting this awesome rifle, an experience to cherish and remember for a long time. THE STAFF are excellent! and there's a bar as well and lodge type sitting area (of course if you are going to shoot you better not drink until you are finished or it won't happen. If you are looking for a great place to shoot many types of guns, handguns, rifles, etc etc this is the place! if you want to get away from it all (this is the place as well) after all - you are in the middle of a desert here.

3  Thank Steve M
Reviewed 19 May 2013

Highly recommended!

Located about 10 minutes from the Hoover Dam and 25 minutes from Las Vegas. Safe and completely relaxed environment. No need for a Nevada driver's license or a gun license.

All shooting is done outdoors. No need for an appointment. There is also a bar/restaurant on the premises.

An instructor accompanies you the entire time for safely. You get driven around in a golf cart between shoots. We tipped the instructor $20 after the 2 hour experience.

Multiple automatic weapons and hand guns to choose from (even WWII weapons).

We Shot:
Barrett 0.50 m107a1 Rifle - $70 with 5 rounds ($120 for 10 rounds)

Heckler & Koch MP5 9mm - $50 with 2 magazines (25-30 rounds in each)

Beretta 20 gauge shotgun (model 3901) - $25 for the gun, $12 for ammo (50 rounds), and $14 for 50 Clay Skeets

Great Experience! Have fun.

13  Thank Alex M
Reviewed 6 May 2013

What a good experience. The staff was wonderful. If you want to see and feel the power of fire arms first hand this is a great place to do it. The range Safety officer took his time explaining what the guns and what they can do. If you have the budget shoot the .50 fully automatic. We had the pleasure of even blowing up a car. You guys pack in a full shooting experience. Thank you and I will be back

5  Thank Jeff D