“Second Time Even Better”

Cascata Golf Course
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Cascata has five separate creeks and waterfalls, four ponds, and bighorn sheep are among the desert wildlife that pervades the property. From impeccable course conditions, superb customer service, and a tour caliber forecaddie, Cascata is the ultimate natural golf experience. When Cascata opened in 2000, it was coined "Golf's hidden treasure" by Sports Illustrated and the "eighth wonder of the golf world" by course architect Rees Jones, and it is a perpetual nationally ranked golf property by Golf Digest, Golfweek, and Golf Magazine. Cascata in one of two golf properties in Las Vegas (Rio Secco) that is owned and operated by Caesars Entertainment, Inc., and is used by the Butch Harmon School of Golf.
Reviewed 3 March 2014

As title says this is my second time playing this amazing course. I had an ok experience the first time, but this time it was much better. There is nothing bad about this course. From the gated entrance to the valet parking then to be greated and shown to the locker room with your name on a locker. This course is top notch. Last time I played everyone had their hand out looking for a tip, this time the staff was not like that. The pictures on the website do not do this course justice, especially the driving range. This is the best course I have every played. Our caddie for the day was Drew. He made the day so much more enjoyable especially for my father in law who got a few tips from him. My last caddie experience here was not great but this time Drew blew us away with how good he was. He also happens to be the best golfer at the course. Course conditions were beautiful. No snakes this time but we did see a coyote crossing the fairway behind us. Amazing views on this course. Some holes have such a long drive in between them it is hard to imagine anyone wanting to walk this course. All the staff were wonderful. I would play this course every time I visit Vegas even at the price I paid plus caddie fee. The more you play in vegas the better deals you can get. I book directly with Caesars golf and they treat you good. Thanks again for an amazing time.

3  Thank meCanada1
in 5 reviews
in 9 reviews
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 31 October 2013

This golf course is indeed beautiful, definitively one the best in Vegas.

From a golfing point of view, it is well designed, well maintained and it is a course you can enjoy even if you are a high handicapper.

The service is excellent, from the pro-shop to the caddies; everybody is smiling and willing to help.

A special mention to the restaurant, where we had free lunch because the course was under some kind of maintenance that we barely noticed. A nice touch.

And trust your waitress when she tells you they have the best steak sandwich in Nevada…

Reviewed 3 October 2013

Very nice golf course and the condition i perfect, fastest greens i`ve ever tryed.

This is a MUST try course when in Las Vegas

2`nd Best Course i played in Las Vegas and i Played some monster courses:
Shadow Creek - Cascata - Southern Highlands - Tpc Summerlin - Coyote Springs - Bali Hai

Reviewed 19 July 2013

The course was outstanding, really pretty, well kept and a good challenge off the tee. It was even more impressive the course was in such good shape after the heat wave. Greens were fiendish - super super fast and big borrows, and this was the most challenging part of it along with the 42C heat. The forecaddie experience ruined it a little for me - they paired me up with another player but despite us both having paid the mandatory $50 for the forecaddie we had to share one. He wasn't that interested in looking for lost balls, didn't read the greens or distances any better than I would, and hurried us a lot even though there was a group in front and noone for two hours behind us. Service elsewhere around the course and clubhouse was great.