“awasome”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
“awasome”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

big portions a little pricy but huge portions always leftovers meatloaf was very good staf was friendly

Visited May 2014

Fort Worth, Texas
“VERY DISAPPOINTED!!”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

The lady at the motel recommended it to us and it was a cute place but I ordered the chicken alfredo linguini and when it was served to me it had black mushrooms and onions in it and it was served in a bowl so I told the waitress I didn't like mushrooms or onions and it was not on the menu that it had those items in it so I sent it back and ordered fish and chips which was ok,,,when I received the check they had charged me for the meal I sent back and the other one I had to order, my husbands meal and our drinks,,,i am not one who causes a scene so I just paid for everything but we will never go back there again!!

Visited May 2014
Kansas City
“Good food and friendly waitresses.”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Looking for some supper fairly late in the evening. Stopped because it looked quaint. I had french toast which was delicious and my husband just had a big burger which he enjoyed. Went back for breakfast and ordered oatmeal which was enough for both of us. Love this place.

Visited April 2014
U S A
“Great Place!”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Different types burgers and great daily specials! Fabulous shakes (you can even mix the flavors; my favorite is chocolate with bananas; yummy!).

Visited April 2014
north yorshire
“sorry, but greasy breakfast”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

stopped for breakfast,looked a nice local diner. The staff were really friendly, but the breakfast potatoes seemed re-fried, certainly not fresh,and the coffee had a bit of a strange flavour. Such a shame, cos we always try to support local business,I think they tried their best,but wouldn't go again.

• Visited February 2014