“Vinny's Pizzaria ROCKS!”

Vinny's Pizzeria
Ranked #21 of 61 Restaurants in Boulder City
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Cheap Eats, Groups, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Montana City, Montana
“Vinny's Pizzaria ROCKS!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

We watch the Food Network regularly and saw that there was going to be a show done on Vinny's Pizzaria. It was titled "Hoover Dam'd Pizza." So, of course, on our vacation to Vegas, we had to go check out the restaurant.

Very nice place. When ordering at a new Italian place, I always order meat ravioli. I grew up near a deli that sold meat and cheese ravioli and the sauce to go with it. I must say the meat ravioli at Vinny's was EXCELLENT!! Reminded me of the kind from my childhood deli. The service was good. I have no complaints about Vinny's.

We went back a week later to try something else. I had their Supremo Pizza and it was "the best pizza" I've ever had!

• Visited July 2014

Henderson, Nevada
“Good service and fresh ingredients”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

A nice place for a comfortable relaxing dinner. The menu has lots to offer with appetizers, pizza and pasta dishes. Good service and friendly. The pizza crust is great! The prices are reasonable for the quality provided. Plenty of parking. The pizza sauce was a little sweet for me so next time I will try the White pizza that offers lots of vegetables. We will definitely return.

• Visited June 2014
All Over The Silver State
“Quality Ingredients”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

After this restaurant was featured recently on TNT, my lady and I were prompted to try it. We'd seen it many times, but were never tempted to drop in.
Definitely worth the trip. We agreed with another reviewer about the over-sweetness of the sauce, but I found nothing else to complain about. We started with an order of cheese-and-bacon fries. Very good. We did a half-and-half Chicago Style (my first) with sausage & pepperoni on my half and onions and green peppers on hers.
Everything (but the sauce) was tasty. Great crust. The prices were reasonable and the atmosphere was comfortable.
We have a new favorite area pizza joint. We will return.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank NVRoaddog
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great Pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

Looking for a Pizza place in Boulder? This is the place to go. The staff is very friendly. The resturant has Chicago theme and is seperated into 2 different sections; bar and dining room. The pizza is great too!

• Visited May 2014
Boulder City, Nevada
“Pizza Sauce too sweet!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

I've learned after several visits to now ask for the Marinara sauce on my pizza which in my opinion is better than the sweet pizza sauce. Not a big fan of Chicago style thick crust pizza so we always order the thin crust. I've give the overall "average" rating for a couple of reasons. The pizza is sort of pricey when you add on any items and we always do because we like a veggie pizza with spinach, mushrooms and a sharp cheese. They charge extra for the ingredients yet are very greedy with the ingredients for what is charged. Secondly, the salad is just so ridiculously boring, iceberg lettuce with cheese and canned black olives, seriously. I forget if there were a few specs of tomato but will never order it again. How difficult would it be to have real greens in the salad rather than iceberg? So, we aren't great fans because it's kind of pricey for the quality but the service is good and the atmosphere is okay.

Visited April 2014