“Awesome pizza!”

Dining options: Delivery
Thousand Oaks, CA
“Awesome pizza!”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Recently went to Lake Mead with a large group (18). Ordered in to the hotel room, 3 of the dam size and it was plenty! Had the Supremo, BBQ chicken and the Taco and loved them all. Can't wait to go back.

• Visited August 2014

VLOML
“Terrific stop on way back from Hoover Dam.”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Saw this restaurant on food network restaurant stakeout show. While just cruising along to Hoover Dam From Vegas I look over to my left and I saw the restaurant name and the end of a shopping center. I did a double take as we weren't looking for it and I realized it was Vinnys I had seen on the show. I immediately picked up a couple of markers just past the restaurant so if on the return ed would know where to stop. When headed back toward Vegas from Hoover Dam, when you pass the A&W root beer place on your right, and the octagon looking building, it is in the shopping center just passed those two markers.

We stopped for a slice and a cold drink around 4pm. It was only us and 2 couples at the bar. Ginny's wife Tina sat us down, Vinny waved and said hello. We order the Mac and cheese bites and each of us ordered a slice and some drinks. The pizza was unreal. It really was very tasty. Tina talked to us a bit and asked where we were from and we talked about the show some. She said it had been good for their business. A few minutes later Vinny came by and also talked it up with us for a bit and mentioned they may at some point do some more tv (good for them!)

If you watched the show, the girl mopping the floor is gone :)

Vinny and Tina do have 5 kids and are very real about just trying to make it. The food was good enough that if we lived there we would go often. Noting fancy but it was good!

Also on the show, the pizza sauce that Vinny raved about and the host did as we'll :) it is not yet for sale although it will be soon! When it is I will be ordering some for sure!
We will definitely go back next visit to Hoover dam!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank VLOML
Montana City, Montana
“Vinny's Pizzaria ROCKS!”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

We watch the Food Network regularly and saw that there was going to be a show done on Vinny's Pizzaria. It was titled "Hoover Dam'd Pizza." So, of course, on our vacation to Vegas, we had to go check out the restaurant.

Very nice place. When ordering at a new Italian place, I always order meat ravioli. I grew up near a deli that sold meat and cheese ravioli and the sauce to go with it. I must say the meat ravioli at Vinny's was EXCELLENT!! Reminded me of the kind from my childhood deli. The service was good. I have no complaints about Vinny's.

We went back a week later to try something else. I had their Supremo Pizza and it was "the best pizza" I've ever had!

• Visited July 2014
Henderson, Nevada
“Good service and fresh ingredients”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

A nice place for a comfortable relaxing dinner. The menu has lots to offer with appetizers, pizza and pasta dishes. Good service and friendly. The pizza crust is great! The prices are reasonable for the quality provided. Plenty of parking. The pizza sauce was a little sweet for me so next time I will try the White pizza that offers lots of vegetables. We will definitely return.

• Visited June 2014
All Over The Silver State
“Quality Ingredients”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

After this restaurant was featured recently on TNT, my lady and I were prompted to try it. We'd seen it many times, but were never tempted to drop in.
Definitely worth the trip. We agreed with another reviewer about the over-sweetness of the sauce, but I found nothing else to complain about. We started with an order of cheese-and-bacon fries. Very good. We did a half-and-half Chicago Style (my first) with sausage & pepperoni on my half and onions and green peppers on hers.
Everything (but the sauce) was tasty. Great crust. The prices were reasonable and the atmosphere was comfortable.
We have a new favorite area pizza joint. We will return.

• Visited June 2014