“Excellent spot for breakfast!”
Review of Coffee Cup

Coffee Cup
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Diner
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Rochester, New York
“Excellent spot for breakfast!”
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

Hubby and I had time to kill and didn't eat breakfast before touring the town of Boulder City - great spot and wonderfully friendly staff.

Visited April 2014

London, United Kingdom
“Best breakfast ever”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

We'd heard all about the Coffee Cup all the way from London so we knew when we went out to Hoover Dam we'd have to stop in for some breakfast. We were seated immediately and a nice girl took our drinks order and kept the coffee flowing throughout our meal.

I had the huevos racheros and it was amazing! I have been trying to find a breakfast similar but all fall short in comparison. My partner had the pancakes and they were the size of a bike wheel! We came away from the Coffee Cup feeling very full but very happy. The restaurant has a really homely feel and I loved reading all the articles on the wall and looking at all of the pictures.

100% worth taking a couple minutes off your route to Hoover to stop in and have a decent breakfast. You get both quantity and quality for a very reasonable price.

• Visited November 2013
Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta, Canada
“Excellent Eatery”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Love this place. My husband and I had breakfast several times and lunch once. My husband had the chili verdi pulled pork omelet and short stack. The omelet and the pancakes were the fluffiest he has ever had anywhere. I had the biscuits and gravy and. scrambled eggs for my first breakfast there. The gravy was wonderfully peppery and the biscuit was so light. I wish I could make biscuits like that. I also had the Dakota burger for lunch, which they made just the way I liked it. My husband had a chicken sandwich which he really enjoyed as well. Every time we ate there we tried something new. We never had a single bad or mediocre meal.

Visited March 2014
Arlington Heights, IL
“Classic Local Diner”
Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

If you are in the area to hike or visit Hoover Dam, stop in for lunch or breakfast. Open 6am til 2pm, they serve burgers and breakfast. I tried the Papas con Chili Verdi topped with two over easy eggs. The iced tea is cold and freshly brewed. Timber our server was cheerful and efficient. Great local atmosphere with water skis hanging from the ceiling and a shrine to a famous local veteran from "Lone Survivor".

• Visited March 2014
Lititz, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great breakfast!”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Very crowded on a Sunday morning, but had great bloody Mary's while we waited. Bartender, Terry, was very friendly and gave us some good site-seeing tips. Breakfast was delicious!

• Visited March 2014