“Best Breakfast!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 24 July 2014

We had breakfast here, and it was fabulous. Loved the Huevos Rancheros.. Anything with the chili verde would probably be equally amazing!

There are newer reviews for Coffee Cup

Reviewed 22 July 2014

My husband and I came here after leaving The Southwest Diner after just a couple bites if their food which was terrible. This restaurant was a great surprise! I had an omelet with a side of pancakes and my husband had steak and eggs. Both dishes were excellent and the service excellent. Waitresses other than our own said hello to us when they passed us. The omelet was the one featured on Diners, Drivins and Dives on The History Channel and it did not dissappointed! This is the place to go for breakfast or lunch when passing through Boulder City. Even the locals were friendly in there and said hello.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

My husband had the chili rellenos and I had the pork verde omelet. The food was awesome. Our waitress answered questions with, "I do not know" and left it at that. The other younger servers took much better care than of us than our own server did. Just change waitresses if you get the odd icky one.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

I am not a fry aficionado but they were great. The burgers are also great, and the coffee? Great! The staff are friendly and efficient.The wait was 40 minutes at 11:40 a.m. on a Saturday. Just saying it is worth the wait.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

One of our friends had eaten here and recommended it. The service was good and so was the food. I had the pulled pork and it was quite tasty. We introduced another friend to the fried pickles, but I was surprised they were spears and not slices - just a preference. If in the area I sould go again - they are only open until 2:00 pm -