“Wonderful Lunch”

Jacks Place Bar & Grill
Ranked #16 of 62 Restaurants in Boulder City
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Denver, Colorado
“Wonderful Lunch”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We stopped off here on the way back to Las Vegas after a day of sightseeing at Hoover Dam. Great gal serving us - efficient, not over the top and kept checking in on us. I liked her and tipped her accordingly. Sarah my niece had a big salad. I had a garden salad and a brat. Great food. Big screen TV's in the facility. - Good atmosphere and all looked liked retirees and tourists like us passing through. Would love to spend more time there when I return. I like Boulder City.
5 stars. Would love to be there in the winter - That would be cool.Send me a T-shirt guys:)))) Would love to promote you in Colorado :)

• Visited July 2014

• Turkish first
Birmingham, Alabama
“Great little place.”
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Husband and I stopped here on our way back to LV from Hoover Dam. Cute little city with quaint downtown area. We both ordered burgers and fries and they were delicious - cooked just right! Waitress from New York was attentive and friendly. Wish I could remember her name, she was great.

Visited June 2014
Winchester, United Kingdom
“Great food, friendly place!”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Wow, I didn't know what to expect but popped in for lunch while travelling between Las Vegas and the Hoover Dam, I was really happy with the service, beer, food, and everything really! A local pub was throwing a street party with a live band which added to the day!

I recommend this place, the sausage platter is just a whole load of diced sausages with peppers, but it's really good! My friend had a chicken sandwich (burger), and that also by all accounts was really good.

There are 14 different beers on tap, although I was limited in the amount I could try. It's got an outside area under cover along the road, good perch to watch things go on.

If passing through, or stopping in LV, it's definitely worth popping in popping in for some proper fresh cooked food!

• Visited May 2014
Kingston, Canada
“A lively bar”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

We stopped her for lunch on the patio. Very friendly staff, good food and music and the prices are reasonable.

Visited April 2014
Palm Bay, Florida, United States
“Nice Surprise sports bar in small town”
Reviewed 16 January 2014

Finished a recent Striper fishing trip on Lake Mead and after coming in we stop by Jacks to watch the NFL playoffs games. I was very happy with this place as the LCDs are large, modern and spaced nicely so you have a great view all around. Very nice decor and seating and service was good. Had the Jalopeno bacon poppers and although they were very good make sure you have 2-3 people to eat them as they are so rich and heavy. Eating 4 is about right. Also had their homemade chicken pie and Caesar salad and both were excellent. Nice section on beers too. I would rate this the best hangout in Boulder City which is such a nice town to visit....could even see living there. Will be back next year.

• Visited January 2014