“Not the best”
Review of Nevada Inn

Nevada Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Boulder City
Nevada Inn
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Boulder City
Reviewed 18 April 2013

It was a smoking room and like many motels, the room was not great. The staff was fine and gave me the key to check it out before I signed in. I took it because it was cheap, around $65 (including taxes). It is an older motel. The bed, while comfortable, looked almost slept in. The hot water tap was kind of slow. I'm not upset with the motel. It was my choice to stay there, but other travelers may not like it. The night clerk said his other rooms were newer and nicer, so use your judgement.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank rickertw

Reviewed 7 February 2013

On our way back with a trailer from a long road trip wanted somewhere just to crash this is the first place we saw. The rooms were old and smoky smelling ......we should have requested non smoking our fault. It was old but quiet and we could park the trailer next door huge plus. The wifi was free but slow. But bottom line you get what you pay for it was $50.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank UKVISIT
Reviewed 2 October 2012

i was happy with the free wi-fi and comfy bed....also, the priceand location was great. Boulder city has a lot of quirky old town style shops and this place was within walking distance from it all....i intend on going back to southern nevada in a couple months and i will for sure be staying there.....

Room Tip: non smoking rooms are the ones i stayed in
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
4  Thank Carl R
Reviewed 13 September 2012

I recently stayed at Nevada Inn traveling from TX to CA. Besides myself I had my 2 young girls and my elderly mother. The staff was very attentive to our needs, and itwas obvious the rooms had been freshly renovated. The price was decent. And probably the best part was there was plenty of room to park, which was important to me as I was towing a trailer. Boulder City is such a quaint town, I will for sure be back. Kudos to Nevada Inn.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank m g
Reviewed 2 June 2011

Some of the reviews below are so over exaggerative. The rooms were decently clean, the place was quiet and no disturbance, and very comfortable to sleep in. Me and my family were motel/hotel shopping around the area and this was the best price available! Very cheap and it is a good deal! Staff were super friendly and the environment was great. Hoover Dam is not too far away so we had a great vacation also. Thank you Nevada Inn for a good night's stay!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank euns0ox
Reviewed 3 April 2011

My wife and 3 kids and I came into boulder late and we needed a place to stay. The 1st room had no cable tv, so we switched rooms. The 2nd room had no hot water (we called the front desk informed them of the situation). We were told wait 10 minutes as they would "reset the water heater." DISAPPOINTMENT'

• Stayed: April 2011
3  Thank MRDFOXON
Reviewed 11 January 2011

This Hotel is the worst I have ever stayed in I will NEVER go back there go stay somewhere else it is not worth the gross accomodations they have bed bugs, lice, cockroaches and they do not change the sheets all the time, bad maids and bed mttresses are stained GROSS do not stay there STAY AWAY

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
Fiesta Henderson Casino Hotel
Best Western Hoover Dam Hotel
Best Western Hoover Dam Hotel
#2 of 8 in Boulder City

Been to Nevada Inn? Share your experiences!