“good burger and fish”

Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Sandy, Utah
“good burger and fish”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

My wife and I went here for dinner the other night. I had the pit burger with cheddar cheese and mushrooms and my wife had the fish and chips. Both were very good. We are a big fan of BJ's Brewhouse and the fish here was just as good as BJ's. The burger was also very good. Will definitely go here again.

• Visited July 2014

Madison, South Dakota
“Good Cheap Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Great service, food is delicious for what it is. The fries were seasoned perfectly, the mozzarella sticks were delicious and not like the regular frozen kind (although I do wish they had marinara sauce to go with them, they were still excellent). This place is a great value. It's good burger and fry type fast food, at a better quality than fast food, and very reasonable priced.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Falcon V
Boulder City, Nevada
“Bugers are always under cooecked - even when ordered well done”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2014

Been going there for years, they use to be good but not anymore. Last 3 times I have been there I could not even get my burger cooked all the way even though I order it WELL DONE each time. ON my visit today the girl that took my order spent most of her time sitting with her relatives and talking very loud. Never even came back to check on us. I called her over and said that my burger was pretty red inside and that it had happened my last several visits and I had order it well done but she did not seem interested. I asked her to go and tell the cook that they should be cooking the burgers well done anyway unless requested otherwise but especially when someone orders it well done. When she finally came back to get my money and I asked her what the cook said, she told me that the cook said the meat they use has a pigment in it that makes it appears red even when cooked well done. Now I have heard it all. the menus says HIGH QUALITY LEAN BEEF but does not mention this pigment that must be added. I told her I had been coming there since it was down by the taco bell on the highway and I had never had a problem before or heard something so silly as the meat stays red even when cooked well done. Not that I expected a free meal but she never even offer to try and fix anything for me. Whoever owns the PIT STOP now just must not care anymore. I will not be back, I do not want to get sick from their undercooked burgers or red pigment. SAD!!!

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank BCNV76
Boulder City, Nv
“way over rated”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 December 2013

Just an average greasy burger. Not much better than burger king. but slow service. Prices are high and the quality is not very good. I saw someone at another table had a salad and it look good but don't know if I would go back again.

Visited December 2013
Boulder City, Nevada
“Great Turkey Burgers!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2013 via mobile

If you're looking for a place to have a burger & fries or hand cut & battered fish n chips, look no further.
The service is always spot on and I think their turkey burgers are the best, with the skinny fries (and fry sauce) a close second. If I can't live without a piece of their fish with my turkey burger, they'll also sell me a single piece of fish. Always a smile on the girls faces and the malts are creamy and good, like everything else on the menu. This place is consistently clean, great service & the best burgers around.

• Visited July 2013