“A fun round of golf”

Boulder Creek Golf Club
Reviewed 13 August 2013

I feel like Boulder Creek Golf Club is one of the best courses in the Las Vegas area that aren't in the several hundred dollar range (Shadow Creek, Cascata, Wynn, etc). It is a great round of golf. The only reason I didn't give it five stars is that in August the course conditions start to wane a bit, so there were a lot of burned out areas and dry conditions. Any other time of the year it would get five stars.

The customer service was great. They have 27 holes and I requested to play the original 18, which was not in rotation that day, and Seth gave me the go-ahead, which he didn't have to do. That was nice. The outside staff was very pleasant, too.

There is also a good driving range with free balls and a decent restaurant. I wish this was closer to my house I would play here a lot more often.

Reviewed 28 July 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed the course. the course is in great shape! Service and value are outstanding. Great food at the bar.

Reviewed 29 June 2013

Nice place to play for players of all levels. Not overpriced as some of the Vegas area courses are. The views are spectacular as well.

1  Thank golfnutAuburndale_Fi
Reviewed 30 May 2013

I played here with a fairly large group of golfers, multiple 4-somes. Cost was $60 riding per on the weekend. Very reasonable. And over all was decent experience. It is a public course and pace of play was a bit slow, but not deal breaker. It had a nice practice area.

Pros:
Good price. Friendly starter. Course was in excellent shape with decent desert views and feel.

Cons:
• Gentlemen manning the check-in desk were less then friendly. And dude working the grill counter was worse. But at the turn he had been replaced my some much friendlier peeps.
• Although all the carts had gps, on both of the carts in our foursome, the signal kept dropping out and quit altogether in the middle of the 2nd 9. Thank the gods I had my own Garmin.
• Cart girl missing in action! It was a 102° and the cart girl disappeared. We were all dying. It was so bad that one of our guys actually called the pro shop from course and demanding they send someone out to us. Finally with 1 holes to go, she showed up.

Overall:
This was the 3rd. course we'd played in the Vegas region during our stay and rated the lowest on our scale. Not saying it was bad... just not as good as... Spanish Trails and Paiute, which were both awesome.

*FYI this course is located next a parachuting airfield. And all day long there are peeps falling out of the sky. Lots of propeller airplane noise and hooting and hollering once the chutes pop and they glide back to earth. It was kinda interesting for the first hour... also randomly my bother-in-law happened to be one of those jumpers a week early and took a shot of the course from the sky which I've included here.

Reviewed 5 November 2012

Played here on 31st Oct and again on 2nd Nov 2012. Although the course is near Boulder City, it was only a 35 min drive from the Las Vegas strip. Booked it through EZLinks and got the round for $44 each (2 of us). Also hired clubs for $40 each. They have Callaways and Taylor Mades for hire and the clubs were in decent condition. You also get free range balls so would recommend getting there early especially if you're using the rental clubs. All of the buggys have GPS fitted which we found invaluable having never played the course before. Not the most beautiful course I've played but both the fairways and greens were in excellent condition. Would highly recommend this course if you don't want to spend over a $100 for a round.

1  Thank David F