Stayed there on a recent visit to Boulder City. ( 3 nights )
Fancied somewhere different to stay. Staff very friendly and helpful, breakfast very nice for free, rooms typical chain motel . The only thing we found a minus was the dirty carpets in room and some of the walkways were very stained. So leave your shoes on. Best rooms to stay are 220 to 224 for view and easy access. (Park outside your room, no stairs .) will probably stay there again on our next visit to Boulder. Hope they will have replaced or cleaned carpets etc. by then.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hoover Dam Inn is a modern hotel right in the heart of Boulder City. We offer all the things you would expect from a high-class hotel including a pool and hot tub, complimentary continental breakfast, free Wi-Fi, and RV/boat parking. We are located just minutes from a number of family friendly activities in and around Boulder City. We are also less than 45 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Quality Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Hotel Boulder City
- Best Western Lighthouse Hotel
- Best Western Boulder City
- Boulder City Best Western
- Quality Inn Boulder City, Nevada