“Great Afternoon Experience”

A&W Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 69 Restaurants in Boulder City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 June 2012

After visited the lake, we stopped here for really good root beer served in a cold mug, cheeseburger, and fries. Reminded me when I was a child. Loved it!

1  Thank jasontraci2006

Reviewed 16 November 2011

Terrific meal here with great service. One of the best burgers I'd had in a long time. Busy place in a small town. Let's you know its good food, right?

Reviewed 25 September 2011

It is an A&W, so what is not to like? Want a good bacon cheeseburger? Look no further! Mini-Corn Dogs! They have branched o ut beyond only A&W soda, so if you don't want Rootbeer, you have other options. Took a group of highschool buddies who were visiting....and it was all about having a good time and comfort food. I frequent the drive-through on my lunch break and say it is worth the wait because your food is made when you order.

Reviewed 5 July 2010

Excellent service at a simple old-time A&W Root Beer Restaurant. Very very good food & excellent Root Beer. A nice change from the Las Vegas Buffets. Born & raised in Manchester, NH - Every time I fly to Las Vegas, it is a must that we drive a Rental Car to the A&W in Boulder City. I've been doing this with my parents since the mid-1980's. Now I bring my wife. As the previous reviewer states - I hope it never changes.

1  Thank dar357
Reviewed 31 December 2007

Our family stopped here after touring Hoover Dam for a quick refreshment. Very clean and colorful inside...very retro! Great Root Beer floats, hamburgers, grilled chicken sandwich with real tomatoes and lettuce....french fries with cheese and chilli!