“Good chips and salsa”

Toto's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 65 Restaurants in Boulder City
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 10 November 2012

Nice sit down mexican restaurant, nicely decorated, good service and yummy generous portions of food. The atmosphere is very pleasant and prices are reasonable, they often have a buy on get one free on Sundays and Thursdays, it's a good deal.

2  Thank CherRuss M

Reviewed 18 October 2012

Great food, wonderful service! Must try Pollo Sarandeado, the best! We go there all the time and we recommended to all the mexican food lovers.

1  Thank Tunde H
Reviewed 10 October 2012

My husband and I have tried just about everything on Toto's menu and have yet to find something that was just "good". All of their food is incredible! Try the sopapillas!!!! You won't regret it!

1  Thank Katie T
Reviewed 21 August 2012

We stopped in after leaving the Hoover Dam. I was a little worried because the reviews on UrbanSpoon were mediocre. The service was excellent and our waitress was really friendly and attentive. I ate the taco salad from the lunch menu which was really affordable. My husband ordered the carnitas off the dinner menu. Super tender with the crispy outside, just like it's supposed to be.

1  Thank crash330
Reviewed 3 July 2012

Very nice restaurant with nice decor and great food.

We were a party of 8 and it was 7pm on a Saturday night, but we were seated immediately even though it was quite busy. The place is large but service was outstanding as the waiter took care of our every need including being there very quickly after my son spilled his lemonade. (9 year old twins can wreak havoc on restaurants.)

Food was excellent though a bit on the pricey side, but they were large portions. To be fair, I found that Boulder City was a bit pricey and this restaurant was right in line with the other meals we had on this trip.

If you are looking for good Mexican food (I'm from Los Angeles so I've had my share) I recommend Toto's.

1  Thank brentsmiley