“Try to Chicken with Cream Sauce, a Local Favorite.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Toto's Mexican Restaurant

Toto's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 61 Restaurants in Boulder City
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Cheap Eats, Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cleveland, Ohio
“Try to Chicken with Cream Sauce, a Local Favorite.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2013

Can't recall the title on the menu, but they serve a chicken in some sort of cream sauce that is "to die for." We liked this place and would go back.

Visited July 2013

Sandy, Utah
“Never had a bad meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2013

Once again, it was excellent! I had a shredded beef enchilada, shredded beef burrito with rice and refried beans. My wife had a cheese enchilada, chili relleno with rice and refried beans. Both were very good and you get a large portion. We both had enough for leftovers. BTW, the margaritas are also very good.

• Visited June 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Not My Kind of Mexican”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2013

I've had Mexican food all over the world (even in Budapest, Hungary!) and this was one of the worst. Overall the food was very bland. The sauce poured over the enchiladas was bright red, like pizza sauce, and looked very similar to the tortilla soup (I've never had tortilla soup with diced potatoes in it). Fajita meat lacked seasoning. This is the only Mexican restaurant I've been to in Nevada so I can't compare it to other places in the area, but I wouldn't go back to this one.
One good thing was the salsa they served with the tortilla chips.

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Chicago, Illinois
“Best Mexican Food we've ever had!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2013 via mobile

Outstanding! This place had the best Mexican Food We've ever had. Large portions for the price. Great service and did I say the food was amazing?! The carne asada was huge and not dried out at all! The guacamole was creamy and very fresh. The enchiladas melt in your mouth.
This is a must do if you live in Boulder City NV or your visiting Hoover Dam or Lake Mead! I can't say enough about it!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank dvelez3329
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Wonderful Mexican restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2013

I live in NV, but I find myself in Boulder City about once a week. Friends suggested going out for Mexican one evening and we went to Toto's. We were seated quickly, served quickly and the entire experience was outstanding. Their menu has more than just tacos and burritos. Nice variety (including salmon) and great food. Well worth your time and money to visit this place.

Visited March 2013