Chilly Jilly'z Bakery & Cafe
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Come on in and enjoy a nice bright and clean atmosphere with friendly staff and GREAT food. Chilly Jilly'z has both indoor and outdoor seating, also featuring a drive-thru if you don't feel like getting out of your car.Cozy cafe style atmosphere where you can enjoy a cup of coffee with homemade pastries, awesome sandwiches served on homemade breads with meats cooked in house free of addatives and preservatives. The Broaster Chicken is a favorite amongst locals and tourists alike. Tender and juicy inside with a flavorful and crunchy outside. The cooking process prevents excess oils from penetrating while cooking the chicken to perfection. Hard to believe but this pressure fried chicken is even healthier than rotisserie chicken!Looking for that famous Dole Whip...look no further, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, it's the best frozen treat around! From Pineapple, Raspberry, Vanilla & Orange, it tastes great and is also good for you!! Offering an assortment of 12 different flavors between the Dole Whip & Frozen Yogurt, you will be sure to fill up your cup, especially once you help yourself to the topping bar.Whatever your in the mood food, you can rest assured that you will find something to wet your whistle, cure your craving, or fill your hungry tummy at Chilly Jilly'z. Come in, sit down, relax, and enjoy FREE WI-FI, and XM Satellite radio while you munch, lunch, or dine.
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

The brosters chicken is on my best meal ever list. Omg the chicken is so juicy! Got go on u tube and watch man version food broster chicken to appreciate the meaning of the cooking process. The sides are amazing potato wedges, mac n cheese and those "lil buttermilk cloud of goodness" the butter biscuits w honey and go. Just go get it!!! I'm such a fatty don't forget a cold malts to finish.. I love the restaurants in boulder. ..

2  Thank Kristy G

Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

I didn't expect that to be the best Caprese sandwich I've ever had! Unbelievable! I going back tomorrow for another one while I'm here! I can't wait for her to expand to Las Vegas! The tri tip sandwich my friend had was the most delicious one he's had!

1  Thank Mary G
Reviewed 21 May 2014

We passed this place a few times, while exploring the outskirts of Las Vegas. The first time, we only stopped for their frozen yogurt, which was a refreshing treat on the way out of town. Then, I stopped here to grab a sandwich while in Boulder City for work. It is one of the few lunch places in the area, and pretty much the last stop on the way back to Vegas. I had the turkey, avocado, BLT, on ciabatta. The staff was so friendly, and hand carved the turkey so she could make my sandwich. Everyone working seemed happy to be there, and truly took pride in their job. The sandwich came with a side of jalapeno potato salad, which had just the right amount of kick, and a crunchy pickle. I have to say this was one of the best meals I have ever had. I can't wait to stop there again. Although they have many interesting choices, I may have to have that same one. It was so good!

1  Thank arockrn
Reviewed 20 May 2014

The friendly waitstaff helped us first timers with suggestions and ensured we had a great experience. I had the broasted chicken and my wife had a salad. Both were very tasty. I had a side of jalapeño potato salad. It is a must to try! The business was immaculate, and I don't remember restaurant restrooms any cleaner that theirs. All in all, a very pleasant dining experience. We will be back.

1  Thank crazydaveMissouri
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Stopped by for lunch on a Friday. Very good tri tip sandwich. Yogurt was great and price was reasonable.

Cons: no free refills on soft drinks. Instead, they sold cans of soda. Not too often you find that anymore. Also, the wait was really really long. There was quite a line of people there due to the wait time.