“A great find!!!!”

Ranked #9 of 62 Restaurants in Boulder City
Price range: US$10 - US$18
Cuisines: American, Greek, Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Description: Welcome to Evan's Old Town Grille, or just "Evan's" -as the locals say! Located in the downtown and historic district of Boulder City, we've been successful thanks to a healthy and vibrant mixture of travelers from around the world and -our favorites- the always friendly and loyal locals! We're known as a place where friends meet -and given that our extensive menu includes meals ranging from classic chicken entrees, to fresh salads, house specialities, fresh-cut seafood, make-your-own pasta dishes, kid's dishes, and "always something Greek," it's no surprise that friends meet often at our place. So, if you're new, come on in. Check it out. Meet a friend, or as is one of the greatest charms of Boulder City, make a new one in a matter of minutes by just walking in. If you've been to the restaurant before, welcome back. It's good to see you again!
Boulder City
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A great find!!!!”
Reviewed 16 November 2008

I just moved to Boulder City and didn't know any of the restaurants here yet. I always pass Evan's Grill and was curious about it so when I had family visiting I suggested it for dinner one night. It is small inside but we considered it cozy, the atmosphere is friendly and thoughtful. There are historic pictures on the wall of the Hoover Dam which is a pretty neat idea. Off to the side is the bar, you can tell locals like to hang out there frequently. At the time of this visit they offered steamed artichokes as an appetizer. We are an artichoke loving family so ordered 2 of those to share. They were delicious!!!!!! The chef added a specialty buttery-lemon sauce that was drizzled throughout the artichoke body as a dip. I think they were $6 each, a tasty bargain! I ordered the chicken marsala, very delish and did not disappoint. My greek salad was great, I loved the greek touch to it. The rest of the family ordered other varieties from steaks to seafood and seemed satisfied with their meals as well. We were definitely impressed with the place, and it left me with a sense of pride as a new local. I am now addicted to Evan's Old Town Grille, have been returning to it frequently since! :)

1 Thank JenzZen

Herts, England
“Top notch!”
Reviewed 6 November 2008

We spent a week in Las Vegas recently and stopped off at Evan's Old Town Grille on the way back from a trip to the Hoover Dam on the recommendation of the hotel's concierge. What a find! The staff were friendly and polite and the meals were traditional food cooked to perfection and very reasonably priced. This was the best meal in a two week holiday. The only other meal that we had all holiday which came close in terms of quality was twice the price!

1 Thank EnglandMum50
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good food in a small dining room gives Evan's a home-like atmosphere.”
Reviewed 9 October 2008

Good food in a small dining room gives Evan's a home-like atmosphere.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Boulder City
“Let's Go Greek”
Reviewed 13 July 2008

If it's something different you're looking for in a culinary experience then look no further than the wonderful Greek cuisine offered as part of the menu at Evan's Old Town Grill just down the street from the historic Boulder Dam Hotel in Boulder City "Eves'" offers a full bar, outdoor dining, childrens menu and prices far below what one would expect to pay for this quality in dining. So go on give it a try I guarantee you won't regret it!

2 Thank cassierae68