I spend 3 days in " La Bastide Rose " in August and it was very nice.
I was with my husband and my 2 childrens.
Poppy is so nice!
Her son is a fabulous cook and so nice too.
The rooms are biutifull .
We love everithing
Thanks a lot for this experience!!!
Caroline and damien from belgium
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This mill right on the river la Sorgue welcomes our guests with warmth and conviviality. With 5 rooms, 2 connecting for family, 2 suites, one wheelchair accessible bedroom with a private terrace and a two-bedroom-cottage, it proposes all the choices for a wonderful discovery of Provence in a very personal and confortable touch. 20 Minutes from Avignon, Gordes and Saint Remy de Provence and only 5 minutes from l'Isle sur la Sorgue, it is a perfect location to come back and relax every day after a discovering day trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotel.de, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, HRS, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline and Ebookers so you can book your La Bastide Rose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Bastide Rose Hotel Le Thor
- La Bastide Rose Le Thor, Provence-Alpes-Cote D'Azur, France