My wife and I recently spent seven days with our group of friends at La Bastide Rose. Their website does sufficiently describe the basics concerning services, etc., but does not adequately convey the care, comfort and hospitality that everyone enjoyed from Poppy the owner, Pauline's friendly assistance & Emmanuel for his gourmet dinner preparations and entertainment. We spent most of the day on the road, so we chose to hang out and relax each evening on the property with wine, cocktails, cheese, etc. by the pool and/or river; and topped off with dinner - -a special treat that everyone looked forward to. The acid test for us would be...would we go back to La Bastide Rose again and our response..."in a minute" ! George & Pat Sucher
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This mill right on the river la Sorgue welcomes our guests with warmth and conviviality. With 5 rooms, 2 connecting for family, 2 suites, one wheelchair accessible bedroom with a private terrace and a two-bedroom-cottage, it proposes all the choices for a wonderful discovery of Provence in a very personal and confortable touch. 20 Minutes from Avignon, Gordes and Saint Remy de Provence and only 5 minutes from l'Isle sur la Sorgue, it is a perfect location to come back and relax every day after a discovering day trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HRS, Priceline, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your La Bastide Rose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Bastide Rose Hotel Le Thor
- La Bastide Rose Le Thor, Provence-Alpes-Cote D'Azur, France