We were made so welcome here. We stayed for two nights. We ate at the restaurant where Emmannuel served up creative and delicious dinners. Breakfasts on the terrace were great and we were so well looked after by Poppy Pauline and others. The bedroom was brilliant with the most comfortable bed we have ever slept in as well as two washbasins and a walkin shower.
Poppy clearly has an eye for taste as the whole house was furnished beautifully and it felt like home from home. We shall certainly want to return
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This mill right on the river la Sorgue welcomes our guests with warmth and conviviality. With 5 rooms, 2 connecting for family, 2 suites, one wheelchair accessible bedroom with a private terrace and a two-bedroom-cottage, it proposes all the choices for a wonderful discovery of Provence in a very personal and confortable touch. 20 Minutes from Avignon, Gordes and Saint Remy de Provence and only 5 minutes from l'Isle sur la Sorgue, it is a perfect location to come back and relax every day after a discovering day trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your La Bastide Rose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Bastide Rose Hotel Le Thor
- La Bastide Rose Le Thor, Provence-Alpes-Cote D'Azur, France