Hotel Les Nevons
Le Domaine De La Petite Isle(L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$115
Le Mas des Gres(Lagnes)(Great Value!)
US$351
  • Pool
Hotel Cantosorgue(L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue)
US$96
US$94
Grand Hotel Henri(L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue)
US$276
TripAdvisor
La Maison sur la Sorgue - Esprit de France(L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue)
  • Breakfast included
Priceline
La Prevote(L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Le Mas de Cure-Bourse(L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue)
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewsfree parkingsunday marketgreat locationthe riverrooms are cleanwatching the duckssmall pool on the roofhotel is situatedoutdoor areastayed here for two nightsthe air conditioningroom was largecentre of townnight staywi fifew minutes walkbalcony
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 December 2013

This was the third time that we have stayed at the hotel les Nevons. And it will be the LAST! We reserved an upgraded “confort” room, and found it to be very small. When we inquired at reception, we were accused of complaining. When we had made the reservation we were to pay the lowest rate for the “confort” room. When we arrived at the hotel they said their rates had changed, and we now had to pay the highest of the new rates. AND if we didn't pay it, my wife, my daughter and I would be thrown out of the hotel! I asked to speak to the owner, and was told that I couldn't.
Not only will I will never return to this hotel, but I will even find it difficult to return to this city because of my terrible harrowing experience with this hotel!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank RomanFF
elastik, Propriétaire at Hotel Les Nevons, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2013

Hello,

I am quite surprised with your comment especially after 6 months.
Effectively, you reserved a comfort double room for 5 nights at the beginning, then you changed it for 2 nights only and you asked us to get an extra bed in the room because you were 3 persons instead of 2. We did it without any problem and you did not ask for a superior triple as the price was higher so, complaining on the size of the room is absurd as we don't normally add an extra bed in the comfort category.
You stayed the first night and it was only in the morning you came complaining that you would not pay the price for a triple. The reason why the price changed is because it was not the same season, we were no longer in the low season but in the high season.
All the prices are on the wall in the rooms.
Secondly, you are saying you wanted to speak to the owner but you couldn't, I beg your pardon but I am quite surprised to read this as I spoke to you twice during your stay and I told you if you did not agree to pay the correct price and if the hotel was not what you were expecting, that you could leave it. I never said I would throw you out.
Complaining on the internet is quite cowardly and you did not mention in your comment the fact that you tried to block the payment and get a refund from your bank when you were back in the States.
I had to prove to them that you signed the credit card receipt and that you told them that I was a thief.

Reviewed 7 November 2013

We stumbled across this hotel on the way back to our car after walking around the village of L'isle-sur-la Sorgue. We hadn't booked any accomodation at that stage so it seemed an ideal place to spend the night on our way North.
A pleasant room on the first floor with a small balcony overlooking the car park. Reasonably priced and the breakfast not included was adequate.
We put our car in their carpark and were able to walk the 2 minutes into the village the next morning to peruse the lovely market taking place on that day. The village is worth a visit if you are passing that way.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Patti C
elastik, Directeur général at Hotel Les Nevons, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2013

Thank you for your comment and hope to see again you soon
The Director and his team

Reviewed 6 November 2013

The Hotel is very well located for the Sunday Antique Market and the town centre. Unfortunately our room was badly contaminated with cigarette smoke and our two night stay was not long enough for it to reduce. Good restaurants and the market is great. The service at the hotel was excellent (except for the smoke).

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank aquarianmark
elastik, Propriétaire at Hotel Les Nevons, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2013

Thank you for your comment despite that the hotel is completely non smoking persons does not respect the law hoping to see again you soon
The Director and his team

Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

We stayed in Hotel Les nevons
For two nights in late October. The hotel in in a great location that is walking distance from from the old town. The breakfast was extra but good. We were disappointed that the air conditioning had been switched over to heat and the room was very hot both nights. If you like a cool room you should check to see the status of the air conditioning.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank william Y
elastik, Directeur général at Hotel Les Nevons, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2013

Hello
Thank you for your comment I would point out that your stay end of October the temperature the morning was fresh 57.2 F and daytime 71.6 F have mit heating and no air conditioning at the request of the customer, because the morning it's cold hoping to see again you soon
The Director-general

Reviewed 8 October 2013

We stayed in Les Nevons for three nights and were quite surprised with the quality of this 2-star hotel. It compares favourably to most 3-star hotels.

The hotel was very easy to find and the secure and free car park was such a huge advantage. the hotel staff were all very friendly and helpful throughout our 3-day visit to L'Isle. It helped that they were all quite fluent in English.

We booked a room with a balcony and that made a huge difference. The room was rather small and the extra space offered by the balcony contributed to a pleasant experience. The bathroom was good with a huge shower. The only negative aspect was the absence of a window to open for fresh air - apart from the sliding door leading onto the balcony.

We used this hotel as a base to visit Avignon and some of the Luberon villages. We really enjoyed L'Isle - quite a beautiful town.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the garden and river. I would also recommend a room with a balcony.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Whalerboy
elastik, Propriétaire at Hotel Les Nevons, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2013

Thank you for your comment, we do the maximum for the convenience of the customers See you soon The Nevons...