I had wanted to book right in town for our stay in Isle sur la Sorgue but decided to save some money (more to spend shopping at the Sunday market!) and stay at the Best Western which is about 1.5 km outside of town. I'm not a fan of chains but based on the photos and free parking I decided to book us in for four nights. The first room we were shown was overlooking the parking lot but we settled on a room on the main floor facing the inner garden and pool. It was the same price. The internet works well and there is a computer in the lobby with a printer if you need to use it - no charge. The best part is the restaurant. You can see the river passing by from it and the food and service are excellent. We actually had dinner there twice instead of going into town and it was well worth it. Breakfast is also good. The only thing I would have improved upon was the reading light in bed. Not great. Another plus was the parking as in town it's not a given.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Domaine De La Petite Isle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Le Domaine De La Petite Isle Hotel l`Isle-Sur-La-Sorgue
- Best Western L'isle-Sur-La-Sorgue
- L'isle-Sur-La-Sorgue Best Western
- Le Domaine De La Petite Isle L'Isle-Sur-La-Sorgue, France