Stayed here with my parents while visiting Provence and I can honestly say that this place is what really made Provence an experience worth remembering. A lovely boutique, bed and breakfast type of hotel - with the perfect balance of coziness and luxury. Beautifully and tastefully decorated - really impeccable. Driving into town to find the hotel can be difficult given the small streets, but it's all well worth it and once your car is parked, you really don't need it to explore the town since it's pretty small. They are excellent hosts. The town is utterly charming and the market on the weekend is truly phenomenal --- way better than any of the other markets in Provence that we went to (you could honestly skip all of the other markets and just go to this one -- much of the same stuff is repeated, but the size and selection at this market blows the others away). If you go to Provence, make sure to stay here and experience the weekend market. It it truly a magnificent experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Boutique Hotel La Maison Sur La Sorgue and its hosts offer you charming suites in a former private mansion in the heart of l' Isle sur la Sorgue.You enter by an unassuming door, which opens into a serie of cool rooms through wich you glimpse a verdant garden laid out on the banks of the Sorgue river under a majestic Sycamore.We eargely await you, and rest at your disposal to help you organize your stay in Provence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotel.de so you can book your La Maison sur la Sorgue - Esprit de France reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Sur La Sorgue Hotel l`Isle-Sur-La-Sorgue
- La Maison Sur Sorgue
- La Maison Sur La Sorgue - Esprit De France L'Isle-Sur-La-Sorgue