Lowest prices for your stay
£61
Fully refundable before Fri, 15 Mar
Hotels.com
All reviews nice hotel reception team heidelberg area rooms are big recommend this hotel business trip wlan minibar miramar
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 May 2017

Excellent staff, especially front reception. Very helpful. Love your 'welcome drinks' and buffet breakfast is out of this world. Not so good were the narrow beds and bathtub/shower facility. Too small, to hard to climb over the tub for an older person.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 May 2017

Thank you for the good hospitality and kindness. The room was nice, only the prices are too high, also for mini bar in the room and down in the bar. In night bar the servise is very poor! Try to get better.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

This hotel has all the amenities you would expect from a corporate hotel. It's well situated in Weinheim and has a comfortable range of rooms.

I would definitely stay here again on my return to Weinheim

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank JamesM692
Management response:Responded 21 August 2017

Dear guest,
thank you very much for your stay in NH Weinheim and for the positive feedback.
Kind regards
Joern Weissberg

Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

I am visiting this hotel since many years, for business purposes (more than 20!).
I was missing it since few months and last time renovation activities were going. This time, beginning of March 2017, these relevant works are finished (at least for me) and I had a very good surprise and this is the reason for this comment. Wall Painting done everywhere, rooms are like new, the old carpet (it really needed to be changed) replaced by wood flooring. Also new seats and furniture. I spent many times at this hotel and this time I really appreciated this new facelift.
It is not close to Weinheim Market place, that means to walk there you need a car pick up, but if have a car there is an easy parking. I would like to point out gluten free breakfast possibilities for those that need them, that are not always available in this area.
International atmosphere, braeakfast food for all traditions and requirements.
But today for me the very good thing is the good renovation done.
Very much appreciated😄

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 February 2017

Great service and breakfast selection, will plan to stay there again for my future visits to Weinheim. Rooms were clean and front desk was very helpful with easy check-in and check-out. Can be a bit busy when tour groups stay but staff is friendly and provide prompt service.

Date of stay: February 2017