Review Highlights
Nice place to walk around

Velma F
New York City, New York
A favorite of mine for years!

Tablezek
Omaha, Nebraska
via mobile

2,305 results
All reviews cobblestone streets unique shops farmers market restaurants and shops spaghetti works street performers horse drawn art galleries m's pub carriage ride great area night life walk around something for everyone saturday morning hollywood candy candy store
Reviewed 1 week ago

Really nice, quaint place to walk around, visit restaurants, unique candy shop and clothing stores, really nice.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Always love the old market! Whether dining alfresco, just walking around or shopping the farmers market. Always enjoy the atmosphere!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I express that walking the old market was exactly what I needed during my hardship in life, it was relaxing to my mind and soul. I enjoyed everything I seen from the carriages to the different people all around me.I mostly enjoyed the people that played music on the corners or did a magical truck for a small donation.

Reviewed 1 week ago

If you enjoy history and out of the usual eating places, this is definitely a place to visit. The horse and buggy can make for a romantic evening out. But if you want a standard burger or have dietary restraints I would suggest not visiting until after you have ate elsewhere.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Trendy neighborhood replete with restaurants and shops quite reminiscent of a "big ten" college town or repurposed old urban wholesale market area. We were there early evening on a Saturday for an out of town wedding guest dinner at Stokes Grill and Bar walking over (10 minutes) from our hotel. The area was teeming with young people as you might expect. I guess you might consider this area to Omaha as Faneuil Hall is to Boston.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We were there on a Sunday evening so there was not a lot of people around but there was still plenty to do. We were still able to have a variety of restaurants to eat at even though it was nearly 9pm. Probably about half the restaurants were open late.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Go there if you are in the Old Market in Omaha. Luckily we found this place on a recommendation by a local we met at a street corner stop light. Always ask a local for a restaurant recommendation -- you have an 80 percent chance of success in our experience in our opinion.
I

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Cobblestone Streets are the most obvious sign that you are in Omaha’s Old Market, which is a several square block area in downtown Omaha, filled with hotels, quaint restaurants and bars, unique shopping, interesting museums, and great people watching. Make sure not to miss the Old Market on your next trip to Omaha!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The OM is some of the finest OMAHA has to offer. Food, bars, hotels. Try it out you’ll enjoy the dining and just strolling through the area.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The entire area is a gem-restaurants, attractions, history, outdoor activities are all at your fingertips and feet. This city has a lot to offer with a personality and charm that is sure to please. We'll be back.