“Variety, price, taste” 5 of 5 bubbles

Petrow's Restaurant
Ranked #477 of 1,337 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Elwood, Nebraska
“Variety, price, taste”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

Nothing fancy, just a nice variety of food and desserts at a reasonable price. This place is cool because it's been there forever and how many places still serve liver and onions and do it well. This place does.

• Visited June 2014

“Perfect diner food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

The food is amazing. I went with one other person. I had a hot beef and they had a burger. Both were great and the service was super also!!

• Visited June 2014
Omaha
“I'll be going back again”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

Although I've known of Petrow's forever, this is the first time I've actually been there. I was in a large group and we all had something different and everyone was very satisfied with the quality, quantity and price. I had a daily special - cod sliders. They were actually too big to be called sliders, but oh! they tasted perfect. I'll definitely put Petrow's on my go to list of local restaurants.

• Visited April 2014
Arlington Heights, Illinois
“Have a Shake - it will make you smile!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2014

We went to Petrow's for the first time today. The atmosphere is casual and laid back - perfect for a family meal. We took our extremely picky 10-year-old who ordered a chocolate shake. It came in a shake glass topped with whipped cream and the remainder in a cup with it. After two sips, our picky son glowed and pronounced Petrows an excellent place to eat. He also loved the chicken nuggets and waffle fries. I had a salad which featured fresh strawberries. but a mediocre dressing. My husband really loved the onion rings and Ruben sandwich. The surprise was the dessert, which we thought would be wonderful, but the lemon meringue pie was a bit rubbery so we cannot give Petrow's a four-star review. The wait staff was very friendly and service was excellent. We will be back.

• Visited March 2014
Bellevue, United States
“Great--first time there”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2014

After reading some of the reviews I wasn't sure what to expect. It was great. Four of us went for dinner. Two, including myself, had the prime rib. One had liver and onions and the other had the pork tenderloin. Very nice that there is a choice of soup or salad AND choice of potato, rice or pasta AND a vegetable AND a roll along with meat choice. Salad was okay. Soups good. Bake potatoes--huge and good. Prime rib--excellent, liver and onions very good, pork tenderloin--very good. All meat sizes more than plentiful. I, as well as the others with me, will definitely go again. Oh, and the prices are very reasonable. Service good also. Basically--no complaints.

• Visited February 2014