“Family Fun!”

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Family Fun!”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I used to bowl there on a league, and I consider it one of the best bowling alley's in the city! It's clean, the food is great and the staff is friendly, and if you need anything, they are there to help you, and they will!! I've been to other bowling alley's and it never quite felt homey, if you know what I mean..... but Maplewood Lanes felt like home from the start, and I've ALWAYS enjoyed bowling there!!

Visited February 2013

Nebraska, United States
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Best bowling alley in the greater Omaha area!”
Reviewed 29 January 2013

I bowl on a league and visit this bowling alley frequently! The staff is awesome (especially in the bar!), the food is great, the service is exceptional! Great atmosphere!

Visited January 2013
The O, NE
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great Times!”
Reviewed 10 December 2012

The staff was very friendly. We were the only ones there because of the Nebraska game,however, they opened the grill for us to make us some snacks. We had a blast! I would most definately be returning.

Visited October 2012
Chicago IL
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This place is AWESOME! Great Club Atmosphere. . .Great Value Too. . .”
Reviewed 17 December 2008

I travel to Omaha weekly and frequent Maplewood Lanes because it is down the street from my hotel. THIS PLACE IS AWESOME. If I lived in Omaha, I would go there every night. The bar has a "Cheers" atmosphere. . .Neal the bartender knows your name and drink and is always a great person to sit and visit with. His drinks. . can I say "WOW", I recommend the Tower Shots, he'll even give you the recipies if you are nice. OMAHA IS COLD and their OUTDOOR HEATED PATIO IS HOT! Im not just saying that either, I've been out there with no coat on and 10 degrees and it is still 70 degrees. Their food is wonderful, great value, daily specials and the Pizza is out of this world. Oftentimes, I just stop by for a beer, order a large pizza to go and go home. . .at $14.95 this is the best deal in town.

They even reward you for your business. . .you can sign up for their Frequent Bowler program for FREE even if you are not a bowler and earn .05 cents for every dollar you spend!

I would reccomend this place to every local in town, if you are not a Maplewood local . . .then get out there! What are you waiting for?

1 Thank BizTravelerfound