“Delightful Lunch Alfresco”

Bailey's
Ranked #136 of 1,346 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Omaha, Nebraska
“Delightful Lunch Alfresco”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Decided to meet a friend for lunch at Bailey's - there are so many chain restaurants in Omaha, we wanted to do something different. I had eaten here once before and it was okay. The day was beautiful so we decided to eat outside - great decision.

I had their crab benedict - exchange crab meat for the Canadian bacon (it also comes with avacado, but opted to remove that). The meal comes with hash browns and a fruit cup. My friend decided on their specialty - the Reuben with the Russian dressing. That came with fries.

Both of our meals were tasty - he especially like the Russian dressing and the Reuben - and he was a Reuben fan anyway. He stated that it was one of the top Reubens he's had. There was plenty on the plate and he did not finish his fries. My crab benedict was good, egg may have been just a little too hard (I asked for medium and it a bit more than that - it was fine, though). Hash browns were crunchy on the outside and tender on the inside. Fruit cup had pineapple, grapes, cantelope and honey dew melon. Very fresh. We each had iced tea w/ lemon. Waitress was very accommodating and attentive - removing items that were no longer needed so that they wouldn't fly away in the breeze, etc.

Price was reasonable for the type/amount of food. My friend paid, but I estimate the bill for the two of us was $30 including tip. I would go back.

• Visited July 2014

Seattle, Washington
“Wonderful breakfasts”
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

Visiting family in town who recommended we try this place for a late breakfast. Stopped in on a weekday morning. A bit difficult to find the correct street entrance. The place was fairly crowded for a weekday morning, but we were seated quickly. Nice variety of items to choose from. My sister and I both chose a quiche with a fruit salad and muffin. Service was prompt and our food was very good. We were even permitted to linger over our coffee, which is always pleasant.

Visited February 2014
Omaha
“Breakfast rules here”
Reviewed 25 January 2014

We had a group of six today and they were able to seat us in a reasonable time. Most breakfasts come on two plates. I had the French toast plate with eggs over easy. The eggs were perfect. Service is great. Lots of breakfast options which is served all day. If you're an eggs Benedict junkie, this is the place to eat.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank JoRoOmaha
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Eggs Benedict!”
Reviewed 3 January 2014 via mobile

We had read this breakfast and lunch spot had great eggs Benedict and went there specifically to try them.Our table tried three of the eggs Benedict (the traditional, California and a vegetable) and enjoyed all the choices. The wait staff were friendly and provided speedy service. We enjoyed the meal.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank AKRoy
Union, Nebraska
“Loved it!”
Reviewed 18 October 2013 via mobile

A friend took me recently for a birthday breakfast. She always has Terri's Crepes so I did too. It was awesome. Everything in the Crepes has a great taste. Grilled chicken, asparagus, red peppers, hollandaise. It was heaven. They are busy all the time and very friendly. Will go back for sure!

Visited October 2013