Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Omaha - 120th and Maple
US$80
HIExpress.com
US$75
US$67
All reviewsfront deskwafflesbreakfast roomthird floorpool area was cleancookieshome away from homehandicap roomhot tubfree hot breakfasta great staystaff was very friendlybeds were comfortablehousekeepinggymcerealsoap
Reviewed 18 June 2013 via mobile

Kind desk clerk that let us eat breakfast even though we just arrived. He set the pleasant tone for our stay. Only negative thing I would say was the pool was small but there was a huge exercise facility behind the hotel where we could use the pool and workout equipment. It was really nice.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 6 June 2013

the hotel was clean. staff was very friendly. bed was comfy. continental breakfast was good but if that doesnt float your boat, there is a culver's right next to the hotel. (literally a few steps away) went there for dinner and it was awesome. my only complanit would be there was no fridge/microwave in the room but there is a microwave avail for use downstairs in the breakfast area. overall i would stay here again and would recommend to my friends.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Omaha - 120th and Maple, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2013

Dear celtics98,

Thank you for telling us about your stay. We really appreciate all of your feedback. ,We hope you enjoyed your time in Omaha. We appreciate you telling us your concerns about the microwave and fridge. We will pass this feedback on to our staff. We value all guest feedback. It allows us to make the necessary changes to the hotel to make it better for you and future guests to the hotel. Thank you for your time. We hope that you will stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 13 May 2013

I stayed at this hotel for a business trip. It was convenienty located near my office. Here are my Pros/Cons opinions:

Pros:
1. The staff is extremely friendly. During my entire stay they were helpful and attentive.
2. Culvers (restuarant) in the parking lot - great food
3. Room comes with a daily pass to the 24-Hour fitness next store!
4. Breakfast was average but tasty! The lady running it was very friendly! Coffee was excellent!
5. The cleaning staff kept my room very clean!

Cons:
1. Bed still uses comfortors - I personally prefer hotels that use the duvet covers because I know they get washed more often.
2. The bed itself felt like it was lacking support. Not that it was pillow top, but that you kind of "sank" when sitting or laying on it.
3. The bathroom was atrocious. Old wallpaper that is peeling in some areas, old tile that needs grout work or better yet to be replaced all together and the shower head was the worst I seen in the last year while travelling. I think its time for an update.
4. Only complaint about the cleaning staff was she (he?) failed to restock the coffee condiments two of the days I was there and didn't restock the bathroom toiletries even though I had taken them to use at the gym.

Overall it was a pleasant stay and I plan to stay there again when I return to work in Omaha in June.

Room Tip: Stay as far away from the elevator as you can as it is very loud.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Omaha - 120th and Maple, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2013

Dear Christina,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We really appreciate all of your feedback about your room. We are very sorry that you were not completely satisfied. When a guest provides us with feedback, we take it very seriously. We use guest feedback to make the necessary changes to the hotel to make it better for you, and future guests to the hotel. Thank you so much, we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 25 February 2013

Stayed at this hotel the end of January for one night. The front desk was friendly. The rooms and furniture were very worn. The bathroom could use updating. The hotel and room was clean. Breakfast was nice and offered a good variety.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Motherof3Illinois
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Omaha - 120th and Maple, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2013

Dear Motherof3Illinois,

Thank you so much for telling us about your stay with us. We appreciate all of your comments. We will pass your comments on to our staff. We hope you enjoyed your time in Omaha. Thank you for telling us your concerns about the need for an update at the hotel. We value all guest feedback. It allows us to make the necessary changes to the hotel to make it better for you, and future guests to the hotel. Thank you so much for your time. We hope you will stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 21 February 2013

I had a photo assignment in far western Omaha and this location was great. There aren't many hotels in this area but I'm glad I found this Country Inn & Suites.

I upgraded to a "suite" type room which had two spaces separated by a door with the bathroom in the middle of the two spaces. It worked out great for me. I like to be as far away from any possible hallway noises (door slamming, mainly) so this one was perfect for me. It had a tv in the main living space, but it was an old tube tv with far fewer channels than the bedroom flat screen tv had. Hopefully they'll change that old one out for a better picture quality and better channel selection. The room was clean and quiet and had everything I needed, including a small refrigerator and microwave which is always nice to have for a multi-day stay. The breakfast was great with hot selections every day: different egg dishes, real oatmeal, all sorts of pastries and juices and good coffee, etc. Since I had to be at a photo assignment early every day that I was there I had the breakfast room all to myself.

The front desk folks were super nice and greeted me every morning and even warned me a couple of mornings that it was slippery out. Who does that anymore?! That was a nice surprise that they cared enough to let a total stranger know that it was slippery outside. The pool and hot tub looked great but I didn't have time to use either one, and I didn't see anyone else in there so it would have been great to have that all to myself, too. There's a Culver's restaurant literally right next door so I had their salads a few times during my stay. There are a few other places within a mile or two, but not really much else within reasonable walking distance. Although, if folks walked a mile each way to pick up their fast food, maybe we'd all be healthier..

I'd highly recommend this hotel and I'll stay here again if / when my business takes me to this part of Omaha again. It's a nice, quiet area and a great older hotel that was clean and quiet during my stay.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Omaha - 120th and Maple, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2013

Dear ScottyG777,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We hope you enjoyed your time in Omaha. We value all guest feedback. We will pass it on to our staff. They always enjoy hearing when they are doing a good job. We strive as a hotel to provide a clean, safe, and comfortable place to stay. Thank you so much for your time. We hope you wil stay with us again in the future.

Country Inn & Suites Omaha