“Amazing spices”

Cuisines: Thai
Omaha, Nebraska
“Amazing spices”
Reviewed 24 October 2012

Every time we have eaten here it has been delicious. I love the sweet and sour chicken with number 4 spice. It is sweet with a kick. They know what they are doing here. It is the best Thai in town in my opinion. The prices are reasonable for the portions too!

Visited June 2012

Des Moines, IA
“The Pad Thai was fabulous”
Reviewed 18 June 2012

We went to Ak-Sar-Ben and weren't sure where we wanted to eat until we saw this place at 1:00 on a Saturday afternoon. We walked in behind a large party but were seated quickly. Service was a little slow to start with, but attentive afterward. My friend and I decided to split the Pad Thai. There was no lunch menu, by the way. We were a little surprised that we had only a dinner menu to choose from. The restaurant is by way of having an industrial feel with an exposed ceiling, but it wasn't really noisy. There was a lone diner, a table with children, two larger parties and other tables of two and three, but we didn't have to shout to be heard. There are televisions in each corner. You can see into the kitchen in the back. It seemed clean. The Pad Thai was amazing.

• Visited June 2012
Omaha
“First-rate and inexpensive Thai food”
Reviewed 11 May 2012

This is a new restaurant in the Ak-Sar-Ben Village area. The food was delicious and prepared individually in woks and served piping hot. Very reasonable prices, friendly staff, good menu, which will be enlarged as the restaurant settles in. Decor is modern and at this point quite stark. Will definitely go back.

• Visited May 2012
Iowa
“My favorite in Omaha”
Reviewed 30 April 2012

I love Thai food and I eat it at every opportunity. A number of years ago, we loved a place called Jits. I don't know what the connection is with Mai Thai, but the food is very similar. I have never had anything here that was not superb. If it is your first time, start with pad Thai. The beef salad is so good - I always get cucumbers on the side with mine and order it ver hot. The soups are delicious. The mango chicken is one of their signature dishes and it is unique. I love it. My husband, who is very cautious about getting anything too spicy, says their panang curry is the best in Omaha. It is a pretty small place, so you might have to wait a bit or go at an off-time. They seem to do a big take-out business.

• Visited March 2012
Omaha, NE
“Clearly the best Thai restaurant in Omaha”
Reviewed 28 October 2011

I eat here at least 20 times a year - that's how much I like it. It's not a large place and it fills up fast. Located near Bag and Save on 144th and West Center Rd. I always order Drunken Noodles and I'm never disappointed. Gringos can order the "Crispy Chicken" and they will be happy. Prices are more than fair. Service has always been very good to excellent. Family friendly. I heartily recommend this restaurant.

• Visited October 2011