“Great food and nice experience”
Review of Mai Thai

Mai Thai
Ranked #240 of 1,372 Restaurants in Omaha
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 3 August 2013

Friendly service and great food are all the right ingredients for a good meal. I have been to Mai Thai many times and never had a bad meal. They get the spice level just right for me. A 3 makes has just the right amount of kick. The cashew chicken is my favorite. The kids like the Mai Thai Chicken due to its sweetness. Oddly, canned sodas only.

Reviewed 26 June 2013 via mobile

Meets all expectations. Clean, bright, good food, great location. About all you could expect from something like this. We met friends for lunch and enjoyed it very much. We had time to visit and didn't have to talk loudly to be heard. I had a 3 out of 5 on the spice level and it was a decent kick. 4 would be ok for me-maybe straight jalapeño hot. Not sure I would enjoy 5 out of 5 heat.

Reviewed 24 May 2013 via mobile

Brought my inlaws here, as they've never had Thai food. My husband and I ordered a few items to eat family style, and the portions were a good size and the food was very tasty. Service was great. I would go here again if I had the opportunity.

Reviewed 9 April 2013

I work in Aksarben Village and find myself a Mai Thai 2 (tripadvisor doesnt have the Aksarben Village location listed) at least once a month (I'd be here weekly if my budget allowed!). The service is quick and my water glass is always full. Every dish I've tried has been fantastic and the pho is by far my favorite in town. If you want the best thai in town, hit up Mai Thai.

Reviewed 5 January 2013

Actually, we ate at Mai Thai II, but tripadvisor won't recognize it. Best curry in Omaha! We've had other great selections as well. If you love Thai food, don't miss this place!

Been to Mai Thai? Share your experiences!