“Great food”

Good for: Child-friendly
omaha, ne
“Great food”
Reviewed 6 January 2014

Normally I eat at Thai Spice, as it is more convenient, but I am usually left mildly disappointed. All of their dishes seem to have the same flavor. I was happy to discover that Mai Thai does a great job. In our group of four (all of us have actually been to Thailand) we all really liked our dishes and tried each others food. My only complaint was that they must have turned the heat off since it was getting close to closing time and all of us were freezing. Also, I ordered a 3 out of 5 and found it nowhere near hot enough. I was just nervous because a 4/10 is about my tolerance at Thai Spice. It would be nice if they had some red pepper flakes or hot sauce on the table so you could adjust the heat to taste. I will definitely return.

• Visited January 2014

Elkhorn, NE
“Disappointed!!”
Reviewed 15 November 2013 via mobile

The food was awesome, BUT probably the worst service I have ever had. Group ordered 4 appetizers and 2 entrees. We never got one of the appetizers or one of the entrees. They tried to bring the wrong entree once, we told then no we ordered something else, and they still didn't bring it. Our table was piled up with so many dishes we finally set them on the table next to us. When we FINALLY got the bill it included the items we didn't get. Then took forever to get it corrected. Guy tried to give our ticket (with my credit card) to another table, and then finally dropped it off with no pen to sign with!!

1 Thank annandjason187
Greenwood, Indiana
“Great food and nice experience”
Reviewed 3 August 2013

Friendly service and great food are all the right ingredients for a good meal. I have been to Mai Thai many times and never had a bad meal. They get the spice level just right for me. A 3 makes has just the right amount of kick. The cashew chicken is my favorite. The kids like the Mai Thai Chicken due to its sweetness. Oddly, canned sodas only.

• Visited August 2013
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
“Nice lunch spot for sure.”
Reviewed 26 June 2013 via mobile

Meets all expectations. Clean, bright, good food, great location. About all you could expect from something like this. We met friends for lunch and enjoyed it very much. We had time to visit and didn't have to talk loudly to be heard. I had a 3 out of 5 on the spice level and it was a decent kick. 4 would be ok for me-maybe straight jalapeño hot. Not sure I would enjoy 5 out of 5 heat.

• Visited June 2013
Tacoma, Washington
“Good Thai food while in Omaha.”
Reviewed 24 May 2013 via mobile

Brought my inlaws here, as they've never had Thai food. My husband and I ordered a few items to eat family style, and the portions were a good size and the food was very tasty. Service was great. I would go here again if I had the opportunity.

• Visited May 2013