“Food was good.. wish the service matched”

Johnny's Italian Steakhouse - Omaha
Reserve with OpenTable
Johnny's Italian Steakhouse - Omaha is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #217 of 1,366 Restaurants in Omaha
Price range: US$16 - US$35
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Hot Steaks, Hot Music, Hot Italian….Cool Place!Johnny’s Italian Steakhouse is reminiscent of supper clubs of the past known for their great food and good times.Steaks take center stage at Johnny’s whether it is the signature Steak DeBurgo or the ever-popular Drunken Steak. The Italian menu features favorite pasta entrees including Lasagna and tasty and unique creations like Veal Sinatra or the Chanel No. 5 (Marilyn’s favorite!). Enjoy classic martinis, specialty cocktails and an extensive wine list, all of which sets Johnny’s “Stage” for lunch or dinner. With new-fashioned luxuries, old-fashioned service and personal relationships, Johnny’s Italian Steakhouse brings the Rat Pack era to the 21st Century. Join the party that is always in full swing, with new-fashioned luxuries and old-fashioned service and relationships, Johnny’s Italian Steakhouse brings edgy cool of the Rat Pack era into the 21st century.
Reviewed 11 June 2013

The food was delicious. Bread, salad and the "Johnny Millini" (?) (fettuccine alfredo) was wonderful. My pasta tasted more like it had clam sauce on it than garlic sauce, but luckily I like clams so it wasn't to much of an issue.

Unfortunately the waiter seemed a bit pretentious. He seemed to not have any interest in what we were interested in and was curt and short with us.

1  Thank Roadtripper20088
There are newer reviews for Johnny's Italian Steakhouse - Omaha

Reviewed 28 May 2013 via mobile

Johnny's consistently provides great food in a great atmosphere with superior service. The menu selection provides something for everyone with top notch ingredients for any special occasion. Top off your meal with a selection of desserts or just their famous cinnamon ice cream.

Reviewed 5 May 2013

It's ok. I wasn't impressed with anything. Especially for the cost. I'm still waiting to find that amazing restaurant in Omaha.

1  Thank iowamel
Reviewed 31 January 2013

I have never visted this chain restaurant before, however I will say the food was good. Our group ordered one of each of the appetizers and I enjoyed them all. My main course was tasty, I ordered a petit filet butterfied with a lump of crab meat on top, and a side of steamed broccoli. I am not sure if it is a mid west thing, but the broccoli was very buttery, it tasted awesome, but if you are on a health kick I am sure that's not what you'll be looking for! I ordered a martini, it had more juice and little vodka, I guess that could be perceived as a good and bad thing depending on who you are. The desserts were very yummy. We ordered a chocolate molten cake which came with cinnamon ice cream, the ice cream was different. The waitor seemed very young, I thought he managed our group of 12 people very well. He was very polite, he did seem a little shy, overall I thought he did well. I thought the prices were fairly reasonable, I believe the most expensive dish I saw was $36. The ambience was very appealing!

1  Thank Della J
Reviewed 4 January 2013

I wish I would have read these reviews before going because bad service seems to plague this steakhouse. This was my 1st and last time eating here. The waiter was short with us. He treated my grandmother with utter disrespect because of a salad question. In the old days he would have been "fired promptly". Go to the Drover,Brother sebastions,or the Venice Inn for a real steak and good service. The food was good but not worth the poor service.

7  Thank larry d

Been to Johnny's Italian Steakhouse - Omaha? Share your experiences!