“Upscale Asian Fusian”
Review of Wave Bistro

Wave Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Wave Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #39 of 1,372 Restaurants in Omaha
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: North of 144th and Maple
Description: Asian Fusion Cuisine
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Went there for lunch and very few people there, so made it nice and quiet. THis place is full in the evenings, so perfect business lunch place.

1  Thank Arlog60

Reviewed 9 December 2011

We were in Omaha for a visit and noticed this place was nearby. I had called to confirm and they were waiting at the door to welcome us. They were very helpful in suggesting menu selections. Service was prompt and the food excellent. Definitly recommend this place.

Reviewed 31 October 2011

Had lunch with my daughter and enjoyed attentive service and a very good meal at a reasonable price. My daughter had a nice mixed greens salad and the Chicken in Spiced Hoisin Sauce and I had Egg-drop soup and Orange Chicken perfectly battered. The salad was attractively prepared with a real assortment and no Iceberg lettuce (always a plus in my book), the soup was good and not too salty as some tend to be. Both entrees were very tasty, well presented, good ample portions for lunch. The place is small and cozy, although the room's acoustics are a bit loud the background music amply filled the room so one did not feel like they were competing with other conversations or the music (I wish more restaurants would get a clue and play only instrumental music). All in all a very good experience. We will certainly return.

Reviewed 11 October 2011

My husband and I love wonderful food! We were in Omaha for the day and by seven o'clock we were ready for a intricately outstanding supper. We found The Wave Bistro and we were pleasantly in awe!
My husband and I travel year around (musicians) and with traveling comes high expectations when you have been blessed to experience so many different cultures and their food. So, with that said, we search for the different and exotic and we found that in The Wave Bistro!
The complimentary homemade asian bread they immediately place in front of you makes you want to sit down the menu and ask them to bring out the whole batch!
If you are a common Asian food eater, you probably eat fried calamari quite often like my husband and myself; but let me tell you we have never had calamari like we had at The Wave Bistro. Lightly crusted with a unique blend of cheeses and comes with spicy white sause!
Pistachio Crusted Australian Lamb Chops with Merlot Sause could win the heart of anyone in search of a wonderful meal, but with two lamb lovers like us we didn't have to look any further. My husband and I shared this dish, and it filled both of us up nicely to have room for dessert!
Dessert! Dessert! Please, leave room for the Tiramisu! The warm cheesy cream surrounded by lushes dark chocolate makes not want be full or get up from your seat!

Reviewed 7 July 2011

My wife and I visited our friends in Omaha during 4th of July weekend. And they took us to the Wave Bistro for lunch because of one of their favorite restaurant. They told us that Chinese restaurant but since we arrived to the restaurant, doesn't look like ordinary chinese restaurant. The interior is so fancy and many different kind of dishes just like combined Asian & Western cuisine. Plus the chef created own dishes. My wife orderd Thai Green Curry and I had Pork Tenderloin. Both dished are so wonderful and very reasonable prices. For example the dish I had Pork Tenderloin was only $14.95. If I had same type of dish in my home town" VEGAS" it's cost me at least $22 or over.
Since we are very satisfied their food, we asked our friend to take us for dinner, too. We supposed to go to the Steak Restaurant for our dinner but we changed our original plan and visit again. The dinner dishes were also wonderful and we really had a good time.
(Do not miss their dessert, too. Trio cream brulee and Tiramisu are soooo yummy!)

2  Thank Jasonvegas45