“Kurry Express on Q Street”
Review of Kurry Xpress

Kurry Xpress
Ranked #778 of 1,387 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 21 February 2014

Great place for takeout Indian food. Always ready in twenty minutes. Staff very friendly and they discount prices if you pay in cash.

Reviewed 13 December 2013 via mobile

Some of the best Indian food in Omaha. Service was quick and cordial. Food was outstanding. Very unassuming appearance, but the food was memorable. Not too spicy, so I'll ask for more next time. And there will certainly be a next time.

Reviewed 23 August 2013

I enjoyed food for 15days of my stay in omaha, the biryani n roti are good. Thanks for making me feel home at omaha :)

Reviewed 8 May 2013

I've never had Indian food this bad, and I consume Indian cuisine on a regular basis. My wife had the Aloo Gobi and it was so oily it upset her stomach. I had the Chicken Tikka Masala. The sauce was too sweet and real heavy on the cream. The garlic naan was dry and barely tasted of garlic. The proprietors of the place completely ignored us for about 15 minutes when we arrived. The people next to us let their child dance on the table to the stupid Bollywood crap that was blasting form a small flat screen by the door. Very unhygienic. Our table hadn't been cleaned and had stains and sticky substances all over the surface. I was afraid to rest my arms on the table while eating. The place really is the proverbial 'hole-in-the wall' and a general shadiness pervaded the atmosphere. Maybe this restaurant is a front for some kind of illegal activity.

Reviewed 10 October 2012

Me and my fiance attempt to go to Kurry Express at least once per week! We take occasional suggestions from the very polite staff but our favorite is the Chicken Tikka Masala! Pair that dish with Garlic Naan and some nice wine at home (we get the food as take-out) and you've yourself a wonderful evening!

In our opinion, the price, quality of the food, and overall taste is better than other Indian restaurants in Omaha. While their location nor interior design is not great, they more than overcome that sore spot with EXCELLENT food and service!

If I were you, I would just get the their fine cuisine as take-out -- eat it at home, the park, or at a friend's!

Oh, they also have odd hours -- they're open for lunch and dinner Tuesday through Sunday (CLOSED on Monday!).

Been to Kurry Xpress? Share your experiences!