“We will return!”

Pitch Coal-fire Pizzeria
Reserve with OpenTable
Pitch Coal-fire Pizzeria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 1,399 Restaurants in Omaha
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 51st & Underwood
Reviewed 15 May 2014

We had two yummy pizzas and an order of outstanding brussel sprouts to start the meal. There were so many choices that we plan to go back to try something else on the menu. Nice locale and inviting place to enjoy a meal!

Reviewed 2 May 2014

I have been to Pitch several times now, and tried a variety of items from the menu. I have never had a bad experience. The pizza is delicious, the salads are good, the truffle fries are to die for! The bartenders (Kelsey, Joleen, etc) are delightful: competent, personable, genuinely friendly. My only complaint is that sometimes the music is a bit too loud. Overall, I love this place!

1  Thank CarolFarnam
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Met two friends for lunch they had a bowl of soup each and shared a salad. I had 2 sides, the Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Bacon and White Tuscan Beans. Sprouts were the best I've had. Granted they are not a common item so when they are on the menu they are hopefully good. These were superb. The beans were good also but I wish they served a hunk of crusty bread with it. I like that they put a bottle of water on the table - no waiting for refills.

1  Thank Vicki M
Reviewed 21 April 2014

We went here to celebrate a couple of family birthdays. The opinions at the table varied from absolutely loving the restaurant to feeling disappointed. I'm in the disappointed camp. The atmosphere is fine and the restaurant is clean. It's pretty comparable to any other trendy, contemporary restaurant in terms of ambiance and décor.

We ordered several appetizers and a several pizzas and shared everything, and I wasn't particularly impressed by anything. The service was unenthusiastic, if not a bit pretentious. The prices are high for average-tasting food.

Because we were there for birthdays, they brought out a few complimentary desserts to share, and those were delicious. In fact, if I go back it will be for drinks and dessert.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

Reservations are a must unless you want to wait for an hour. I had meatballs with sauce for an appetizer and thought it was very tasty. I liked them so much I then ordered the meatball pizza. It was good but not great. The meatballs were very big so I just cut them up into smaller bites. Good flavor and the crust was thin but cripsy. The sauce was just missing something. I would go with another pie next time. My wife had the mac and cheese pasta bowl which she enjoyed. Sodas come in cans and are $2.00 a piece. Seriously? No fountain sodas and $2.00 a can with no refills. Ouch. Total was $70.00 which is more than I expected but it was a pretty good meal. The waitress was super and the place was packed on a Saturday night with prom guests. It is loud and you have to raise your voice to communicate. I would go back.

1  Thank AlexanderDelarge