“BEST HOTEL EVER”

Element Omaha Midtown Crossing
Ranked #22 of 82 Hotels in Omaha
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 10 October 2013

I have stayed here multiple times and always stay here when in Omaha. Have encourage others as well and they love it too. This place is eco friendly and so clean and modern. It is quiet. You don't even know others are staying here. The breakfast is to die for. fresh smoothies, fresh croissant sandwiches, fresh fruit, etc. I would stay here everywhere if it was everywhere.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Andrea N, Starwood Hotels & Resorts at Element Omaha Midtown Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2013

Thank you for writing a review about your recent stay with us. We always appreciate the feedback and your kind recommendation of our hotel to others. Its wonderful to hear you have enjoyed our modern, eco-friendly design and unique concept. We are delighted you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast and look forward to the next opportunity we have to welcome you back.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

I booked the One king bed room suite + sofa bed and was not disappointed! The bedroom and living room are separated by a door, and the sofa bed is big. Parking is in a garage connected to the hotel and it was for $6 a night. There is a grocery store on the second floor. There is an evening social but only Monday thru Thursday at night. Breakfast was a great surprise with both hot and cold items, they served enchiladas and ham cheese sandwiches, fruits, doughnuts, etc. It is in a good location near the major highways. Overall the suite is very spacious and very clean, I like the whole environmental feel of the hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Once again the hotel exceeds my expectations. Value location and phenomenal rooms. It's close to perfect. We traveled from Chicago to Denver and were concerned we might not find a nice safe place to stay along the way. Wrong. This place is exceptional. First class restaurants and a theatre (we watched Rush) that served dinner.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 6 October 2013

We were stuck in Omaha for two days due to big snow storm in South Dakota. This was a great place to hold up--fair price, clean spacious rooms, pet friendly. Really good breakfast selections and well equiped kitchens in the spacious rooms. It was nice to have inside parking though the cost is extra but reasonable. We got a great internet price for the room.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Someone from Element called me at 9 p.m. to tell me they didn't have a room for me. What a great call to get as you are about to board your connecting flight to Omaha. My reservation was made 5 weeks in advance. Couldn't give me a reason for the cancellation. They put me up in another hotel on 72nd near I-80 and paid for it...but if I wanted to stay in a 2-star hotel room with no windows near the interstate, I would have booked that room. Unacceptable, Element, unacceptable. I'm still mad about it ! Ended up staying at the Courtyard Marriott Aksarben Village for the rest of my stay and it was perfect.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Element Hotel has great simple and clean decor. I love the rooms because they are spacious and give you some room to move about and not feel like you are just stuck in a traditional hotel room. Having a kitchen is such a nice perk. Always have coffee and tea in the lobby.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Wow! Stayed 2 nights at this environmentally friendly, trendy hotel. The included breakfast featured quiche, fresh fruit, smoothies, and more. The rooms were modern and chic. All workers were professional and helpful. What was also nice was the upscale grocery store attached to the hotel. Since the rooms have a FULL kitchen, this was especially convenient.. Also just across the turnaround, there were 4-5 restaurants with outside seating overlooking a park. All featured happy hours with excellent choices of drinks and food. We loved staying there. It is short drive to the Old Market area. We will stay in an Element Hotel again when we can.

Room Tip: I don't know about families with young children. I couldn't get the "terrible" off...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Andrea N, Starwood Hotels & Resorts at Element Omaha Midtown Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2013

Thank you so much for your excellent review. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed our hotel’s amenities and our convenient accommodations were just what you were looking for. It's great to hear you appreciate our modern design and Eco-friendly concepts. We hope to see you again on your next trip to Omaha. Take care!