“Great Time!”

Coco Key Water Resort
Ranked #63 of 131 things to do in Omaha
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Coco Key Water Resort offers refreshing fun for kids of all ages… and adults of all ages, too! It’s a memorable place for a family reunion, a water-themed party, or relief from a sweltering Nebraska summer day. Come see what our 60,000 square foot Water Resort includes.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Stairs / lift, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Baby buggy parking
Reviewed 25 August 2013

We were there this Saturday from about 4-7 pm. Wasn't all that busy from what I could gather...I think at one point I counted about 40 children is all, so there was plenty of everything from towels to lockers to tubes. Great slides and a nice bar to have a drink or smoothie while watching the little ones run around. I did not see any of the negative things that some reviewers are commenting on. We bundled the tickets into our room rate and saved about 20 bucks. Would definitely recommend it!

All reviews
"blast"
in 13 reviews
"shrug"

Reviewed 22 August 2013

My family and I had a great time at the water park. There was something for everyone. My wife and sun enjoyed the children's pool with the slides and large projection screen. My daughter and I had a lot of fun on the water slides, lily pads and basketball hoops. Overall this experience was much more than I could have ever expected from a water park attached to a hotel.

Reviewed 9 August 2013

Brought the Day passes for our kids. Had a great time, very crowded but we went during summer so lots of kids. Great for all ages , little kids pool and slides for older kids. You can't bring food or drinks in, they have pizza hut individual pies for $6. So reasonable prices. Easily found a table/lounger. would definitely go again!

1  Thank mommyowl
Reviewed 30 May 2013

This indoor waterpark was fun, worth the money if you are staying in the hotel too and get the package. Our kids are 5, 4, and 18mo. The older two were able to go all over the big climbing/slide structure on their own and in the lazy river. There is a zero-depth entry area for the littler ones with a slide (bigger kids loved it too!). The slide was actually a little too big for the 18mo old to go down on her own (ends in the pool, needs to be caught at bottom) and it got a little deep, definitely recommend a life jacket/puddlejumper of some sort for anyone under 2-3. The toddler also could go down some of the slides on the big structure with help, adults fit down those slides fine. There are 3 bigger slides that require riders to be 48" and you can't take a kid down that isn't that tall. I tried them out though, pretty fun. Also, we were there on a holiday weekend and it wasn't horribly busy so that is a plus! NO LIFEGUARDS!! There are a couple that watch the slides but seem to really care less about their job. WAY overpriced for a waterpark hotel but if you stay there, not AS bad.

1  Thank Liz H