“One of the most comfortable hotels I've ever stayed at”

Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge
Ranked #34 of 82 Hotels in Omaha
GreenLeadersSilver level
Moorhead, Minnesota
“One of the most comfortable hotels I've ever stayed at”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2013

This was our first time staying at a Staybridge hotel and nothing was a disappointment. I was expecting a micro fridge and the usual small microwave but this studio suite had a full kitchen, comfortable bed, sofa, and a great bathroom. The kitchen was stocked with pots, pan, dishes, and utensils. They even had a laundry basket in the closet so one could easily use the free laundry room. The pool was average but the fitness area was above par. The employees were friendly and had the room check in forms ready to go for us as we checked in very late and had been driving most of the day. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Greg C, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, responded to this review, 29 August 2013
Thank you for giving us an opportunity and for your high recommendation! I am certain other travelers will appreciate your detailed description of our hotel and our team members. The full kitchen and hotel amenities along with our great staff make for an unforgettable experience and our staff loves hearing these reviews!

Thank you again!

Greg Coleman

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Amarillo, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2013

I really enjoyed Staybridge in Omaha. The room was very nice (kitchen, living area.) Employees were very helpful. They also had a great fitness area. I was training for a half marathon & the treadmill was my friend. The fitness area was good size (wasn't a converted hotel room.) Nice view into a courtyard area. Hope to stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Greg C, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, responded to this review, 27 July 2013
I am thrilled to read that you enjoyed your hotel stay at our Staybridge Suites in Omaha. We pride ourselves on the cleanliness & condition of our hotel as well as our excellent customer service. I am glad you enjoyed our fitness center as it is a great area to get a workout and is not a converted hotel room! Thank you for choosing us and we will see you again!
Omaha, Nebraska
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2013

My wife and I stayed here for 93 days from March 2013-June 2013 for business. I selected this hotel based on a past 100 day stay at the Staybridge Suites in Davenport, IA during the summer of 2008 in which I had a fantastic experience. What really makes a hotel great is the people, and the customer service provided by the staff at the Staybridge Suites in Omaha is second to none. Megan S at the front counter is outstanding at what she does. She is extremely friendly, very professional, and goes above and beyond to make sure the guests receive great customer service. She is always smiling and builds good relationships with the guests. You can really tell everybody likes her. Greg, Nate, and Taylor are also very nice, great at what they do, and they are always smiling and greeting people by name. The people here make you feel appreciated, and really make a long term stay feel like you are at home! Besides the outstanding customer service the staff provides, other nice things about this hotel are the clean rooms (excellent housekeeping services), dinners three nights per week, and the courtyard area where you can grill out. The beds are extremely comfortable, I slept well all 93 nights! We could not have asked for a better experience.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Greg C, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, responded to this review, 20 July 2013
What a great review! Thank you so much for your review of our hotel and to let other travelers read about your experience. I am very pleased to see that you slept well all 93 days at our hotel - I understand how difficult it can be even at home! Also, thank you for the compliments, our hotel staff really does strive to be the best and truly cares about each guests stay. I'm sure we will be seeing you again at the hotel!

River Forest, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2013

Traveled into Omaha with several other families. Our sons were participating in a local baseball tournament, and we also attended the College World Series. Heard of the Staybridge from a friend of mine who had done likewise the previous year.

This was one of the best hotel stays that I've had, especially for the money. They have a large laundry room which was perfect for uniform washes, and the common areas are very comfortable, which allowed our group to visit together in the evenings.

The breakfast was very nice, and the area was kept clean.
The rooms were very clean, spacious and comfortable.

I don't know when I'm returning to Omaha, but I would definitely stay at Staybridge again.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
Greg C, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, responded to this review, 15 July 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our Staybridge Suites! I am glad to see our hotel was one of the best hotels you have stayed at and we certainly enjoyed the fun times during the College World Series. I appreciate your kind words here and your high recommendation to other travelers. We look forward to seeing you again next year for the College World Series!

ctyadmcc
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2013

This is a very convenient location in central Omaha with fairly easy access off of Dodge street. The facility is classy and very well kept. The room was good sized with a nice mini-kitchen. Since I normally book Hilton properties, I'm a bottom tier rewards member here. They still recognized my membership and gave me a bottled water and my choice of a candy bar. I was impressed. Being a Diamond Hilton member doesn't always get me that treatment. I was also impressed with the towels and breakfast, which were both a better quality than the Hilton equivalent hotel. They've done a great job at this location and deserve the high marks they've received from other reviews.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank ctyadmcc
Greg C, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, responded to this review, 8 July 2013
Thank you for the excellent review of our Staybridge Suites in Omaha! I am glad to see you gave us an opportunity and that you feel we do a great job at our location. Our team really does work hard to provide an unforgettable hospitality experience and I will certainly share this review with them! We hope you choose us again the next time you travel to Omaha.

Take Care,

Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2013

My project team has been traveling to Omaha since 2011. Since then we have stayed many nights in the Omaha Staybridge. The room itself is a good room: clean, great bed, good pillows, working AC unit, etc. But what sets this hotel apart is the staff's attention to the customer. Coming in on Monday night, you are greeted with a friendly Megan. She takes her job very seriously and always strives to make sure the customer has a 5* stay. The managers are attentive and responsive. Also the free drinks at night and breakfast in the morning are helpful.

Room Tip: The elevator is slow. Get a room on the first floor.
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
Greg C, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, responded to this review, 13 June 2013
Craig Trevor,

Our employees have really enjoyed having you stay with us for the past few years! I will pass along this kind review to our staff and also to Megan. Megan has been with us for nearly two years and has done an incredible job running our evening Front Desk shifts - we get so many compliments about her! I will look forward to having you on your next trip to Omaha and will make sure the Red Bull is in stock!

Wichita, Ks
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2013 via mobile

We had a wonderful stay with Staybridge in Omaha. The hotel was clean and comfortable and what we have come to expect from Staybridge. The staff, however, is what made our stay incredible. Every single staff member was pleasant and courteous and made us feel very welcome. They remembered us and visited with us often and just made it feel like "home". We will look forward to future stays when we visit Omaha.

• Stayed June 2013
Greg C, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, responded to this review, 6 June 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel and for your kind words about our staff. I am glad to see that our staff went above and beyond for you during your stay. We pride ourselves on being a clean hotel with friendly service and I will certainly share this excellent review with our team members. We hope to see you soon!